Tank LF guild

Hello, I’m a monk tank at 426 ilvl (working on getting gear) that’s looking for a heroic/mythic progressing raiding guild. My main is 3/8 mythic so I do know the fights.

I’m looking for a guild that raids Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. Preferably around 4-8 PM PST (6-10 CST, 7-11 EST)

I don’t want to switch to ally. I don’t really want to dps or heal, I’m mostly set for tanking. I have no problem server transfering. If you’d rather have me trial in an alt run of a sorts I’m down for that when I can.

I’m a super active player, who’s always trying to improve my game play and any better gear I can from M+ or raiding.

Thanks.

Still looking if anyones interested

Im still looking

Im still looking and willing to server xfer

still looking for one

Is 9pm-12am pst too late for ya? I run an AOTC/M+ guild on the horde side of Tichondrius we are 8/8H.Instead of mythic raiding we decided to focus more on M+.If you would like to chat message me on bnet at Vetec#1230 as we do have a tank spot open.

Still looking. Im currently 434 ilvl and working towards more gear

Im still looking

Still looking

Hows it going! im recruiting for my guild administrators on illidan currently 3/8M, we raid Tuesdays and Thursdays with an optional heroic run on Sundays 7:30pm-10pm ST (CST), if youre interested and want to chat feel free to add me on discord (Aerbain#1110) or bnet (sneakysquid#180625)

Still lookong

1 Like

Im still looking. My main does have 3/8 mythic with pulls on ashvane and my monk is 8/8 heroic

Hey Misusing!! It sounds like you are working hard at your monk! Here is a little bit about us! We hope you find the perfect place for your toon!

Current Progression
3/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
8/8 Heroic Eternal Palace AOTC
Raid Schedule
Wednesday 7:00pm - 9:30pm CST (8:00pm - 10:30pm EST)
Friday 7:00pm - 9:30pm CST (8:00pm - 10:30pm EST)
Optional Saturday/Sunday (alt runs, key runs, clean up)

About Us
We are a Horde guild on Mal’Ganis looking for more competent raiders who want to have a great time, in a non toxic environment, looking to down bosses. Koalaty time is not a hardcore guild we focus first on our environment and the ability to play in a healthy exciting way. We encourage everyone to embrace their love for the game and do so as a team to reach our goals together in unity. Our raids are lead by experienced raiders who have done the research to explain, adjust, and help everyone get to the point we need for success. Please contact us at anytime with questions. Good luck to you in finding a home for your toon! Best wishes!
Contact List
GM: Battlenet: Landrius#1121 Discord: Landrius#1015

Im still looking

Vigilant is recruiting for our weekend group!!! We are refining our team in order to move into deeper progress for Mythic Eternal Palace. Our end goal is to produce a team that can get CE in future tiers.

Current Progress: 4/8M

Sargeras-Alliance Guild

In depth guild information at www.vigilantsargeras .com - no spaces!

About Us

Vigilant is a well-established Guild that has been in existence since October 25, 2016. While we have had our struggles, we have always stood strong and always pull through, in the end, thanks to the dedication of our officers and members. While we try to facilitate a fun and friendly environment both inside and outside of raid, we have high expectations and demands for our raiders to be better players. We used to have three raid teams, but in October 2018, we decided to disband two of them and focus more on one team. Now that that team is secured, we are looking to make our weekend group just as successful this time around, having learned many valuable lessons.

What is the purpose of the Weekend Raiding Team?

Our purpose is to have fun, form a community, and kill bosses together in a laid back, and fun environment. We are our own independent raid team. This is the perfect team for those raiders that have families, work, school, etc throughout the week and cannot raid during the week but still wish to raid at a high level. The weekend team will also have the benefit of being supported by an established raiding guild and team, giving it many advantages and resources that single-team guilds may not have. Transferring between teams is possible, but only by officer approval.

Raid Times

Saturday 8:00PM - 11:00PM CST Sunday 8:00PM - 11:00PM CST

Recruitment

Tanks (Open)

Brewmaster

Healers (Open)

Resto Sham, Resto Druid, or Holy Pally

Ranged DPS (Open)

Boomkin or Spriest. Open to any exceptional player.

Melee (Open)

Rogue, DH, or Warrior

Contact
Deity#1939

Hey there if you’re still looking, we might be a good fit for you if you’re interested in semi-hardcore mythic progression.

We’re looking to grow our M+ community as well as a couple more people to round out our roster and push further mythic raids in a laid back manner(get as far as we can but no stressin it). We’re all mostly older raiders who understand life happens. We do tmog runs when there’s interest and m+s regularly throughout the week.

CD is a progression-oriented guild that’s been around for 13 years and recently moved to Area 52 from the Eonar server. We pride ourselves on only playing with people we actually enjoy spending time with(no toxicity or drama) and are currently looking for mature players to bolster our roster. We are currently 9/9 Heroic and 3/9 Mythic BOD 2/2 H CoS. We’re 8/8N 8/8H EP 3/8 M. We plan to push into mythic and get as far as we can. We also have a strong Mythic+ community.

Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We also frequently do a Friday Night Normal fun/alt raid and M+ runs on most non-raid nights.

Hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.

We are in need of a tank so ignore only for dps
FULL TILT
We are currently 2/8 M and are looking for range dps roles for The Eternal Palace to fill the rest of out roster to keep pushing mythic prog.
Expectations of mythic raiders

• Maintain Gem and Enchants on your gear
  • Have good attendance when it comes to mythic raiding (90% or above)
  • Able to communicate through voice chat
  • Able to take constructive criticism
  • Maintain knowledge about your class/spec
  • Know the fights ahead of time or at least have read a summary

Perks
Raid consumables (flasks) are covered as well as feasts. We expect raiders to maximize the use of these tools. Additionally, all raid repairs are paid by the guild bank.

Current Recruitment
Just looking for a guild? Not looking to raid? Not geared to raid? Give us a try! We take casuals and under geared alike! Taking good people for good times!

Classes in high demand

• Boomkin - Druid
  • Hunter - BM/MM
  • Lock
  • Priest - Shadow
  • Shaman - Elemental
    Any exceptional player of any class always considered

If you have any questions feel free to contact one of our officers in game
Officers: Crocker#1180

US-Area 52 - Horde

Focus: Semi-Hardcore Mythic Raiding and Dungeons

2/8M 8/8H EP