Tank LF guild

As the title says I’m a tank looking for a group to play with, right now I’d like to mainly prioritize Mythic + for the remainder of the expansion. I’m willing to play any tank class and depending whatever server you and your guild is on I may just level something fresh.

I just want a solid group of people to play with, id like to get KSM each season, eventually I want to get back into raiding but for the remainder of the expansion I don’t really know how interested I am in raiding. (I do not like SOFO at all lol)

Anyways feel free to leave a response and I’ll get back to you.

2 Likes

Hello Atinicus. If your interested in coming into a friendly community with plenty of key pushers and a few keystone masters Found a Green Quest, we’d love to have you. We have a weekly Mythic event and an active mythic community. We are primarily on Zul’jin on the Horde side but we are growing our community and we dont expect you to server change if you don’t want to. If you interested message me.

Nightraven2015#7854 on Discord
DrDruid#1321 on Bnet

1 Like

Hi Atinicus!

I think you would be a great fit for our guild and community, Found a Green Quest!

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we havemany more in the community either returning to Wow, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Sundays and are interested in buildng up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushs but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are anew or returning player intimidated by eberything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found A Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Me know if you’re interested
Discord @ Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord @Nightraven2015
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

bump it up

One of those days

Hey there! My guild is Refresh on Thrall. We can assist with transfers. We are AOTC focused at the moment, as some of us have stepped down from Mythic for a more casual experience. We’re actively looking for players that are seeking to improve their game and kill bosses. We are not a hardcore group so we don’t mind joking around on raid nights. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9pm-12pm EST. Even if you can’t make the times or only one, feel free to message me and we can discuss it if you’d like. My btag is S119#1404, feel free to hmu.

Hi if you are still looking for a guild pm me on discord SnackPack#6517 Id love to talk to you!!

Hey would love to chat with you on discord if possible Klarity#1518

We are always looking for more to do keys with :slight_smile:

Abomination - Area 52 is an AOTC focused guild. We started as a reroll guild back in December 2021. Everyone any level any class is welcome to join us!

We have decided to partake in cross faction raiding. We have both a horde and an alliance guild set up on Area 52. All factions are welcome!

Diablo Immortal
Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7pm EST - 10pm EST.
Our current progress is 10/11N & 11/11H & 1/11M in SotFO. In SoD our progress was 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, armor kits, and weapon oils will all provided for each raid when appropriate. Our needs are either ele shaman or spriest with healing offspec.

Forgot to Flask
This is our second and new raid team we are starting up! We are still building the roster for it and have space for all roles currently. Our raid days will be Sunday and Monday 7:30pm EST -10:30pm EST. The current progression is 8/11H. Our needs are mostly dps with an emphasis on ranged and perhaps another healer.

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day. Whether you are doing a +2 or +22 there are people here that will do it with you. :slight_smile:

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination

Greetings and Salutations Atinicus!

True Defiance is a community-oriented guild that is chill and laid back while focusing on having fun, during raids and knocking out Mythic+ dungeons, ranging anywhere from +15 to +20 and sometimes beyond, though chaos and pandemonium quickly erupts afterwards; usually followed by hysterical laughter.

We welcome all players. From the newly created newbi, to the battle hardened veteran that wiped hundreds of times on Anduin. We have an experienced raid team that aims to get AOTC every tier and is always willing to help people out.

If you play horde, or on a different server/realm group, that’s no problem! We’ve got a cross faction community that is active and we are more than happy to include you without having to change factions!

Below is our raid times, and current progression.

Raid schedule:
Tuesday & Thursday 9:00 – 11:00pm EST
Current Progression:
SoFO: 10/11H, 11/11N
Current Recruitment Needs
We’re looking for raid ready DPS and healers for Heroic progression.
High priority needs:
• Enhancement Shaman
• Warlock
• Warrior
• Balance Druid
All applicants will be considered regardless of class/spec.
Our Goals
Each tier we strive to achieve AOTC and get the Meta achievements.
We would love to get the chance to chat with you and get to know each other better. We are on the connected Vek’Nilash, Nazgrel, and Nesingwary server group.
If interested, feel free to reply to this post or contact one of our contacts listed below.

Btag: Spiritmaster#11977
Bnet: Bromston#1620
Bnet: Natsumi#11650

Or hit us up on Discord

Look forward to running with you soon!

Hey Atinicus,

My new guild on alliance stormrage The Legal Bananas & we’d love to have either a BW Monk or Vengence DH. So if you’re interested, we’d be willing to take a looksy at you & see what you’ve got to offer. We only plan on raiding Normals. We were going to possibly try Normal SotFO but we just recently changed our raid days to the weekend (due to our raid leaders getting new work schedules) so now a lot of people aren’t able to raid with us.

If you’re interested in reading our guild spam here it is:

Please, if you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to msg me via discord: FluffyPanda#6738

Can’t wait to hear from you! :heart: Have a wonderful day!

[H][US][BlackwaterRaiders] 3/11 M LF Raiders

Progression: 11/11 N, 11/11 H, 3/11 M

Raid times: Tues and Thursday 8 pm-11:30 am EST with a 30min flex period after 11:30 pm for continuing boss attempts or BoE farming. We also have a JV Raid Team that runs on Wednesday and Monday nights at the same times for alts and people who don’t make the progression team.

Hello, I am the Guild Lead for The Deadmen. We are a Horde guild on BlackwaterRaiders (in the US).

Our guild is the largest and most active on our server, and now we are looking to take the title of the best progression-wise as well and get some realm firsts. Our guild has some seriously talented PvPers and Mythic+ runners. We have people cranking out keys all week and pushing keys from the mid teens to the low 20s.

We are seeking friendly, capable players interested in completing mythic content and who like to spend time with their guildies. Our goal is to be the top guild on our server for progression AND community. We also strive to maintain a competitive and fun environment.

Always on the hunt for new tanks!

Please message me on discord if you are interested: TheGantaGun#3912
Battle Tag: TheGantaGun#1518

Hey Atinicus!

Calamitous intent is actively seeking players to round out our raid team. We run tons of mythic plus and are willing to help gear. We raid on Tues and Thurs from 7:30EST to 10/10:30 EST.

We would love to have a chat with you. If you want to discuss reach out in discord to Rynk#7008, nephilim#1432 or denny#1703.

You can check out the recruitment post here:

[A] Reborn and [H] Calamitous Intent of Dalaran 11/11 H are recruiting M DPS and Flexers! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Giving this a bump

Descendants of Lore is recruiting a tank. While we are hoping to have someone to help us finish up AOTC we do have tanks who can continue on with the roll until Season 4. So we could still maybe work something out if we are all good fit for each other. I am going to leave a link to our recruitment post below. Feel free to contact me if you wish to talk more:

Hey! Kitty Whiskers is looking for a tank to add to its roster! We are a laid back social guild who aims to achieve AOTC every tier. While getting some keys in when we can. I completely get tanking the remainder of this expansion. SFO as a tank just didn’t hit the mark for me. We are looking for a committed tank for keys while we build key groups. Keys typically happen any night that isn’t Tuesday and Thursday. Those are our raid nights. If you’re interested or just want to chill until you find a permanent home hit me up, TeddyWstSide#4051 on discord.

Hiya! I think we may be a good fit for you! We are restructuring our raid team/ taking a break to recruit, so a great time to join. Since we aren’t raiding we are focusing on M+ and fun runs. Here’s my generic guild spam. Feel free to add me in game if you want to run some keys or something to try us out!

Created in 2008, Fätal Errör- Bleeding Hollow is a family-oriented guild. We are currently looking for like minded raiders who are looking to progress, but care more about having fun and enjoying friends. We are currently taking a break from raiding to restructure due to a lot of our members experience RL and burnout. We raid on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm EST and have an alt raid on Fridays. We are currently 11/11N and 8/11H. While we are promoting a friendly and fun atmosphere, we expect raiders to show up to raid prepared and ready to progress. When not raiding, people are consistently running mythic+, pvping, and hanging out in discord. Not everybody raids, so if M+ is your jam we have plenty of that as well! We are a very social and active guild. We focus on getting AOTC and KSM for our members, then seeing where we go from there. All are welcome!

Feel free to whisper Jumpernickel or Gehena in game or btag Kayla#1755 or Chastely#1336 and we can shoot you an invite to our discord as well.
I look forward to hearing from you!

Hey my guy,

I know there’s already a bunch of other recruitment messages, but I thought I’d toss mine on top if you were interested.

Trinity is a group of players who have enjoyed content from Vanilla/Classic days to Shadowlands & looking at building a team(s) for DragonFlight. We are currently just focusing on Mythic+ and getting ready for Season 4 Mythic+

We are looking for any new & returning players that enjoy having a place to hang out, play the game, gear up & even play other games on our off nights.

We are pretty laid back, we are learning new alts and trying new things to keep it different & trying to have fun with it.

If you want to talk more, I added my Battlenet below.
Real ID: Eredric#1237
Discord ID: eredric#8934
Or join us on Discord @ Discord.gg/f8zJDgVC