Tank LF AotC Guild ilvl 444

Returning Tank LF AoTC Guild. I have past experience with AoTC on different expansions. Willing to DPS and be a back up tank as well. I’m active with M+ and been doing +20 keys or higher. Would also join a Guild just to do high keys with and have a future spot for the next raid tier as a tank or DPS.

Hi Cryingfetus, “Insanity Raiding” (18+) is a large guild that started back in 2010, and we would love to have such a player as yourself in our guild. Our members are always doing keys and most do M+ of lvl 12 through 20s for our KSM members (including our GM who has KSM and loves doing keys). Our T/W raid team has been working on H Sark now. There times are 7:45-10pm. EST. Since you both tank and dps, either way you could join us as a tank if there is an absence or one of our tanks would rather go dps or you dps. Our raid is not posted on any calendar at all, but by those who have appropriate ilvl for it showing up ready to raid. We also have a raid group pursuing CE that meets on the same days, but mush later hours, but I have not been informed that they need anyone for that raid group. We also do normal on Mondays (same time 7:45-10pm EST for alts and those members who need it). There is also PVP (both BGs and Arenas) if that is an interest of yours, also. If we sound like the perfect new home for you, just contact me in-game for either more info/invite. I’m usually online practically every day in the afternoon, but if you can’t catch me and just desire an invite, then just go through guild-finder and apply directly to “Insanity Raiding”, and you will be invited through there. Hope to have you join our family!