Tank LF 2 Night Mythic Guild

I am a 439 ilvl Prot Warrior on Thrall, with a neck at 68 that is searching for a new guild to raid Mythic with. My progress for BFA is 2/8 M Uldir, 3/9 Mythic BoD, and 8/8 H EP.

As it has been for many guilds across the expansion, we have been battling the roster boss from the start of BFA raiding, and we have struggled to get a set roster to push into consistent mythic progression.

As for me, I am looking for a guild that is mythic ready or currently progressing in mythic. My availability is limited due to real life obligations. I am available on Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday, and Monday with a start time between 8-9 CST. I am also looking for a two day guild.

If it better suits, I have a Blood DK, Draeno (on Sargeras) that is at 438 ilvl and 65 neck that I could run. I would just have to run catch up on my essences.

Btag is SMackie#1366 and discord is Dwaeno#2390

Interested in talking if 8pm EST start time is an option.

</ Same Plan, Less Dying /> is not your average guild.
We raid. We M+. We like each other. Not like like. Well…

Anywho! We’re a fun, social guild with an AotC focus that would love to add more solid people to our team. We are specifically looking for those who like progress without the elitist mentality. We’ve got players who have played together for years and will stay strong for plenty more. :grin:

What do we do??
Alt raids are Monday 8-11pm EST.
Progression nights are Tues & Thurs 8-11pm EST. (3/8M, 8/8H, 8/8 normal)

M+ are pretty much all day every day and some PVP here and there.
We run an active M+ community too. Guilded or not, you’re welcome to be added there. ^.^

If interested, please add me on b-net (Saxx#1747) and maybe we can get something going! :slight_smile:

Hello -

Fallen Empire (Thunderhorn-US [H]) is looking to bolster the ranks. We’re 6/8 M EP, working on za’qul, and can really do with some good new people now and looking towards 8.3. T-horn is a small server so our guild is like our family, we’re a very close community. We’ve even got a fantasy football league going.

We raid Tues/Wed 8-11pm CST.

Slayna#1159

I appreciate it, but there is no way I can start prior to 8 Central Time.

1 Like

Mediocrity is a semi-hardcore guild, based on Thrall-US, created by players who want to maintain a mellow time in-game but also push content in a meaningful way. We aim to improve where we can and strive to play as our best selves, even though we may not be the best players. Led by previous CE raid experience, Mediocrity is for the folks who have interest in raiding with a progression-minded group but on a more relaxed schedule with a calm and fun approach.

We’re happy to be home to players of all types - in addition to pushing new content, we also complete M+ keys regularly, level alts, complete backraiding, old content, and dabble in PvP. If you’re a new (or returning player) looking for a home to spread your wings and learn in, Mediocrity is happy to help. Practice makes perfect and everyone has to start somewhere. :slight_smile:

Progression Raid Times

• Tuesday 9-11:30pm EST (6-8:30pm PST)
  • Thursday 9-11:30pm EST (6-8:30pm PST).

No worries - thank you very much for replying and good luck in your search! :slight_smile:

The search continues

Hey Dwaeno,

We might be what you’re looking for!

Beach Justice
Server : Andorhal/Scilla/Ursin/Zuluhed
Faction : Alliance

Current Progression : TEP: 4/8M; BoD 5/9M; LFM to push Mythic prog
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Alt Run - optional
Sunday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression into Mythic TEP. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Demon Hunter (dps - High Priority), Mage, Rogue, Druid (dps), Priest (dps), Warrior, Death Knight (dps), Shaman (dps); will consider all competent/mature players
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

Still searching!