Tank/DPS and Holy Pally LF new home/raid team

Tank/DPS and Holy Pally LF new home/raid guild. Both are used to full heroic clear raiding from MoP on. Both ilevels are only 360ish due to not much done in Uldir because of guild issues. But the tank/dps (me :blush:) is willing to consider changing roles/specs to accommodate team needs.

Looking for an active community that we love hanging out with more than anything, but we both prefer to be raiding. Looking for weeknight raid nights (preferably Tues/Thurs) starting no earlier than 7:30pm server time and ending no later than 11:00pm server time. No current parses worth a damn since the Uldir issues, but we’re also not looking to push mythic full clears or rankings. We’re both solid raiders, and good people to boot :blush:.

Drop a shout if you think we’d be a good fit!

Are you planning to Faction change to Horde? xD

Also are guys looking for a Heroic Guild? Or looking to push into mythic progression?

We are Heroic Guild, aiming for AOTC. Don’t do mythic progression though so I’m not sure if that will fit what you are looking for.

We are currently looking for a FULL TIME Tank to fill the 2nd spot. We are looking for someone who is reliable & mature to fill that spot. Right now the 2nd spot is being filled by back up tanks but then we lose the dps roles.

Your Holy Pally friend are they able to os to dps? or Just heal? If not, we can probably swap out one of our heals to dps :slight_smile:

Our raid times are 8:30 est-11pm EST Tues and Thurs which fits your preferred time.

If you are interested check us out: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/twisted-reflection-heroic-raiding-lf-tank

You can also add me: Leens#11580 Our GM: Briyna#1580

Hey there Winters,

I’d like to chat with you two. My guild needs a hpally but unfortunately we dont have a tank spot (But if you can dps thats perfect!). Ill drop the spam below. We raid Tuesday Thursday 8-11pm EST

You can also add me at Protek#11993

If you guys are interested in faction changing to horde my team could take you both on. You would need to be dps (currently have a warrior tank) but could back up tank. We raid Wens Thurs from 7:30 to 10:30 pm server time. Group is all between early 20s to mid 40s so we are pretty much active when we can be (some of us on all the time). We do mythic plus runs with a guild first focus.
If interested add me Memoryfoam#11291