Tank Class

Trying to decide between brewmaster and vengeance. I like them both because they’re mobile but in terms of also having the ability to face tank would monk be a better option for that in comparison to DH in terms of self healing?

Brewmaster is better, damage is smoothed out, more interesting mitigation CDs. Higher DPS, and higher ranked on most tier lists. VDH looks boring IMO, its mainly Meta and Spikes as mitigation which looks very boring. VDH is squishy and takes spikier damage intake from what I could see. Just my 2cents.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback it does seem like brew is a lot tankier when I just have mine at 401 and my dh is around 406 now. Another thing is for WW survival in the open world what talents do people take to live on the harder mobs? It seems like havoc can just mass pull anything and survive and when I try that on WW I just get deleted and don’t have the self healing.

Swap to brew at that point for open world stuff. Brew’s do a ton of damage and you won’t have to sweat the staying alive part.

Agree with this, Brew takes no damage in open world content. WW has always been squishy in most situations.