Tank and Hunter or Hunter/Lock LF 2 night raiding guild

We are returning after not playing WoW for quite some time. We both have raid experience. One of us played since vanilla other since the burning crusade. I have a demon hunter that I can main if needed. If you are only needing ranged DPS currently in the progress of gearing up a lock. Looking to be finished by midnight eastern on raid nights the days dont really matter. Please send me your info or discord if interested in adding two to your raid roster.

i have a social guild on area 52 that are looking for players. We hang out in disc and run pretty much all content. We will be running mythics daily and we do have a raid team. Wed/thur 10pm - 12 est. we need dps. if you want to join or have questions message me at Zulburn#1912(battlenet)

Aotc/Mythic prog Raid guild in need of Havoc. would love to chat pls. Discord: dewki

bump to the top still looking.

Hello Rezerf

I am also a returning player. I came back in March. Apparently it had been 7 years since I was last online! I have really enjoyed WoW since then but one of the things I was missing was the social aspect of a Guild. I joined a guild for this xpac that I am quite happy with at Tryhardish.

There is a wide variety of experience levels that lead to a more casual atmosphere. But, the officer team is knowledgeable and skilled while being dedicated to forming a positive environment. Avg age is probably in the 30s with a ton of working adults that want to game.

We currently are looking for a second tank for out raid team. DPS is a little more crowded but there are still spots. We currently do not have a hunter. Which, blows my mind. But also, anyone is open for M+ or other activities. Schedule is later at 10-12 est Thursday and Saturday.

If that sounds like it might be a good fit for you, I invite you to check them out. Cheers,

Hello! If you’re still looking our raid team is still forming. Check out the linked post and if that sounds like a good fit and the raid time works hit me up on discord (totaledfish)

Hey would love to chat, come check us out
[Vivid] 2 Day Mythic Guild

Raid Days and Times

Friday 9pm-12a EST.

Sunday 9pm-12a EST.

About us

We are Vivid a guild comprised of close friends across multiple games including wow. Most of which have been gaming together since MOP. We clear AOTC every tier we have raided and then push mythic progression. We aren’t a fully dedicated CE guild but we do like to clear content and perform well.

Expectations

First and foremost we respect each other’s time and lives. That means being on time for raid and ready to go. While real life happens and we understand we just ask a simple heads up so we can accommodate.

Players are to be up to date on class metas and come to raid prepared with relevant gear, enchants, potions, etc. We do aim to provide feast and flasks.

Adapt and overcome. Raiders should feel comfortable with their class and role and have the ability to adapt to change quickly and efficiently.

Above all else HAVE FUN! This isn’t a job and is NOT treated as one. We are a very laid back group that loves to joke around and talk smack!

Current recruiting needs

Any capable player will be considered regardless of needs.

HEALERS: Priest > Druid > evoker > everything else.

RANGED DPS: Druid > evoker > priest > hunter > everything else.

MELEE DPS: Rogue > DH > everything else.

How to apply

Use our discord link and fill out an application! Under the apply here tab.

discord.gg/DfZhAA2mMt

Reach out to one of our officers on discord

Moralz. ( moralz#9478 )

Zick4short ( cap#6895 )

Summit Gaming is coming back for future xpacks and end game content. We are looking for a good ranged dps and some solid healers to push mythic end game content, we are open to experienced raiders and officers to join our core, currently for some heals and ranged dps!!!

Raid times:
Wednesday Thursday 730-1030 east
Discord: Force9014
Bnet: Force#1405
Bnet: Grunkleg#1670
Bnet: Krispyish#1937