Tank and healer LF Guild

I’m late to the classic party due to a poorly timed rl business transition, is it too late to get on board with classic? I would like to bring my maid to come heal as well.

Time Zone: Melbourne +10
Availability: I’m available from 5pm onwards 7 days a week and I have a 3 day weekend. I run a business so I can set my own hours to be appropriate to your needs…
Cat or Dog: Cat
Favorite meme type: Spicy
SJW friendly?: No but each to their own.
Bro communication skills?: Mediocre, “Sup Lads!” “Get cancelled BOIZ” etc
Chill levels?: Is It Chill If I Chill Here?
Food?: Yes
My Character: Prot warrior (I get mobs triggered)
My maids Character: Holy Paladin (walking cleanse / blessings girl)

Expand below for details about myself regarding Vanilla WoW.

Summary of Vanilla experience in TLDR format

I’ve played wow since launch and even remember the first patches involving incorrectly getting rep for the wrong faction and paladin aura nerfs.

At the very very start I was scrub as it was my first ever MMO / online game and I had no idea what I was doing or why. (I was young then :tipping_hand_man:)

However, I quickly fell in love with the game and "got good" after moving to a better server, my first server was Aggrammar? it was not very good. I went on to complete and farm all vanilla wow raids as they came out except OG Nax. I did not finish OG Nax before moving onto TBC.

I had every class at 60 because I was a no-life idiot still in school and main’d Rogue, Mage, Priest and Druid in Vanilla.

My favourite time in Vanilla was finally getting rid of my rogue boob shoulders then completing my Bloodfang set and finishing AQ40. AQ40 was a weird time as I wore a lot of greens for the resistance gear for a while.

I wanted to get a good PVP tittle but on my server, the ranking was controlled by a group that would take turns farming GM for each other and I was not tight with them.

Like most people, I could talk forever about Vanilla wow, so I will stop it there.

Over the years I got more competitive as I “got older” It has been a long time so I’ve done a bit of everything. Run guilds, competed for Top 5 parses and server / oceanic firsts like most people.

I’ve taken a few breaks from the game over the years, but I think most people have right? I took one in Warlords of Draenor and went casual at the end of Legion, BFA did not inspire me to devote my time to it after I hit my first 120. I’m older now with life responsibility, maybe that is why.

Hit me up if you think I would be a good fit for your guild. :grinning:

RealID: MasterOkami#1686

Hey mate if you’re after the more “classic WoW guild” vibe definitely hit me up for an invite to
I still like getting content cleared, but I definitely focus more on having a guild full of buds who like to take the piss out of everything.
I can’t say we’ll be the fastest guild clearing content, but I can promise a good few laughs while we do it.