Tanaris mobs not giving rep w/ Gadgetzan past revered(tbc classic)

I recently began grinding towards the Insane title since Wrath was confirmed, while killing South Sea pirates in Tanaris, i noticed i wasn’t gaining rep with gadgetzan. I have been stuck at 1030/21000 revered. I have raised Booty Bay to exalted and im close with Ratchet and Everlook, after multiple tickets and investigating, a GM has reported back to me it appears I am not getting the rep from those mobs. This is bugged as it should give you rep all the way to exalted like it does on live, and like it did in classic. Anyone else run into this?

I will add, that when I made the ticket, one GM showed me their log and it was showing 5 per kill. But then it wasn’t showing my rep increasing, so this is definitely bugged

Earlier today I stopped getting rep for all four factions (Gadgetzan, Booty Bay, Everlook and Ratchett. I reloaded my UI, which did work and I started getting rep again. The second time it broke, reloading the UI did not work but, eventually it started working on it’s own. The third time it broke I gained rep with Gadgetzan being 20,999/21,000 and reloading the UI did not work.

1 Like

I read somewhere that Gadgetzan will stop at 20,999 (for whatever reason Blizzard decided to not fix it). The poster said to go to Fray Island to finish the rep. I did and it did work.

This is unrelated to the OP issue but thought it was worth mentioning.

2 Likes

I recall having to do something like this in retail a few years back as well.

Correct, but after 1030/21000 revered the mobs weren’t giving rep. I cannot confirm thats the magic number, but… its where i noticed after grinding some rep. Basically I should be at least 17000 or more into revered. Because my everlook is at 17k. others are exalted. I am going to go rn and check to see if anything changed.