Talanji should have asked both factions for aid instead of only one

true saurfang is dead that is a good point

2 Likes

And so is Nathanos. Nothing pleased me more then Tyrande ending him before he could finish jis last monologue.

meh small sacrifices and all that

2 Likes

After champions of the Alliance and Horde weakened him for her?

3 Likes

I honestly doubt she needed the help. But yes I enjoyed getting to pummel him first.

Considering that she and Malfurion couldnā€™t even kill him at Darkshore? The fact that she couldnā€™t kill him -after- acquiring the power of the Night Warrior at Darkshore despite the fact she was/is already powerful as the High Priestess of Elune? Looks like she did.

2 Likes

Nathanos ran away like a coward once the Valā€™kyr was killed. That was why she couldnt kill him.

Regardless, he died easily enough and I got to hit Nathanos a few times. Win win as far as I am concerned.

h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_Q4NX8MWg0

She was already fighting him with the Valā€™kyr present. She wasnā€™t just fighting him, Malfurion was helping her. The two of them couldnā€™t just simply one-shot the Valā€™kyr and him, again, -with- the added power of the Night Warrior? Yeah, looks like she needed the help at the Marris Stead because an undead bowman and one of the Nine is/was just simply that powerful.

3 Likes

Gameplay =/= lore. It would be boring if Tyrande had one shot them. Hell, I can one shot him now.

Regardless, the cinematics shows that Nathanos was no match for Tyrande at full power. And again even if he was, who cares he is dead. That all I care about.

Omniscient.
Potence is power.
Science is to know.

One can be omnipotent but not omniscient, and that usually happens to wildly catastrophic affects. Take that kid that starts megamutating while yelling KAAANEEDDAAAA (idr his name or the anime.) He has all of that power, but he doesnā€™t know how to control it.

Compare and contrast with the Arbiter who knows everything about every soul she sees.

2 Likes

Oh, I 'member.
The kid is Tetsuo from Akira.

1 Like

And that is without mentioning what the Alliance did in the early Blood Elf questing zone in TBC era.

1 Like

Tooo be fair.

The Zandalari trolls had the choice between asking for help from the Horde and/or Alliance, or die to Ghuun and the Blood trolls.

The Zandalari troll situation is very akin to the Blood Elf situation. The Blood Elves dealt with amani resurgents and scourge remnants, they needed help to keep what they had retaken, so they sought help from the Alliance first. Whelp, turns out the Alliance was more interested in spying and sabotaging and diminishing the possibility of the Blood Elves surviving overall, so that leaves the Horde.

The Alliance was hellbent on keeping Talanji and Zul a prisoner, letting the zandalari trolls die, rather than actually figure out what is happening.

In both instances, the Horde ended up capitalizing big time on the Allianceā€™s bigotry and prejudice.

As said earlier. The Alliance have had a tendency to force races to join the Horde for safety.

Darkspear trolls.
Zandalari trolls.
Vulpera.
Blood Elves.
Bilgewater Goblins.

Nightborne and Forsaken are weird, but it is also hinted that it was the Allianceā€™s bigotry and prejudice that turned the Forsaken to the Horde, and Tyrandeā€™s overall attitude towards the Nightborne, for some reason, turned them away from the Alliance. Bigotry and prejudice.

The only races that joined the Horde willingly are, obviously orcs (all kinds), tauren (all kinds), pandaren.

Funny how that works.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a rather biased copout statement.

Not to mention the Hordeā€™s original kick-off under the rule of Gulā€™dan was made by the Eredar lord Kilā€™Jaeden recruiting him into service ā€¦ and thus by extension you could argue all of the Hordeā€™s sins from destroying & slaughtering Shattrath en-masse to the very events that followed after the Dark Portal opened until they were freed from the Legion ā€” are all on the Alliance now.

:clap: :joy: Oh the irony.

4 Likes

You cannot blame an organization that didnā€™t even exist for crimes it couldnā€™t commit under its name. Also, which is it, do we blame people who didnā€™t even subscribe or was even part of said group or do we blame everyone just because they were part of the same race?

And they chose to only ask for Horde help due to their own prejudices even if it meant also condemning other races to genocide. Why should the Alliance help a race that was planning on helping an organization hellbent on destroying the Alliance? If anything, it gave the Alliance little choice but to imprison Talanji until it at least deal with its war with the Horde.

Funny how you do exactly that when itā€™s related to the horde

6 Likes

Funny that the Horde has done absolutely nothing to atone to its victims. Hell, say what you will about the Manā€™ari Penitent, they at least are now spending all their waking moment trying to atone for their sins.

Horde fans seem to convinently use it when it suits them. Hell, the entire Alliance was blame for Garithosā€™ choice.

Which are unforgivable so, yeah. They can try all they want. Credit for the effort though.

3 Likes

So are the Hordeā€™s 3-4 genocides.

The alliance has a group that comitted multiple genocides on a galactic level. Lost the moral high ground once the penitent Manā€™ari became playable

But thatā€™s all I say on the matter. Not going to have another roundabout argument with you since itā€™s never productive

2 Likes