Taking From Nature Achievement issues

This is one of the last few I still need to get Taivan, I’m at 3/5 progress coming into this week and went and did the Burning Ascent fishing net today which should have given me 4/5 but my achievement is still greyed for it, no progress after doing the Frogs on Fire daily and setting the net

4 Likes

I have the exact same issue, did both dailies, set both nets, have collected nets and reset nets just in case as well. Still greyed

I’m sorry to hear that you’re struggling with this too! I opened a ticket a few hours ago and will post any updates. Hoping it will get fixed for the both of us ASAP

Same issue for me as well. I submitted a ticket today after completing the dailies there a 2nd time and still not getting credit.

Maybe it’s just a coincidence, but I received the credit from the Burning Ascent Fishing Hole Net after crafting the Iskaaran Harpoon with Tavio (Fishing Gear Crafter) in Iskaara and get the “Cutting Tusk Equipment” achievement.

5 Likes

I saw someone post this on wowhead and tried it and that solved it for me as well!

I’ve had the same issue, submitted a ticket and they gave a generic response. Check out Icyveins, WoWhead Forums etc. Told them that’s not going to fix it, its bugged or broken please fix it I need my Best Boi Mount

This just worked for me! TYSM for this comment you’re a lifesaver

I already have it done nothing, still pissed that the hole spots didnt change this past tuesday.

TYSM this fixed my issue

I did what you said and it worked, tysm.