Taking a break - Satisfactory

Anyone tried this? I really like MInecraft style games

Played minecraft, Empyrean, Space Engineers, No Man’s land. ALl were pretty great but none really “hooked” me Until Now

The graphics are amazing, attention to detail is PHENOMENAL.

In 1993 a game came out I saw someone playing called Frontier: Elite II. I went home, ordered a Amiga 600 and impatiently waited for that game. When I got it I couldnt stop playing. Up at 6am…bed at midnight…playing most of the day. Did that until I 'finished" the game. My sole focus was playing that game. While MANY games have came along since then (DAOC/DIABLO/WOW/ETC) none has held my captivation like Elite II…until now.

I purchased this game on Tues…wearily. But since I started, I cant put it down. Wife is not a happy camper LOL. All I think about is expanding/upgrading and making sure everything is running smooth. Something new comes out and I end up tearing apart half my base to make it more efficient.

“Autopilot” is pretty amazing for any vehicle. It’s still in early access but haven’t had a single issue yet (besides ground clipping when running tubes) but doesnt affect gameplay. When I dropped my Space Elevator I as thrilled at the size…but that was nothing compared to being a little aways from base and still seeing that monstrosity still climbing for the heavens.

My ONLY disappointment is no VR.
Otherwise, check it out. If you liked Factorio, MInecraft, SPace Engineers, give this game a shot.