*Takes the Tinfoil Hat off* I WAS RIGHT LMAO

• The Zombie Plague ended “early” – in the original 2008 design, the Zombie Plague was meant to last a lot longer and end at roughly the same time the Plague Cure questlines became available. However, due to the initial reaction to the event and how disruptive it was, it was ended significantly earlier than originally intended during pre-patch in 2008. This truncated duration is still reflected in our data and our intent for Wrath Classic was to adjust it to have it last for a full week. This was unfortunately overlooked and was another mistake.

I said multiple times to people complaining about the Zombie Plague event ending early that my tinfoil crackpot theory was that it ended early by accident.

Can’t help but crow a little bit over Blizzard confirming this, its hilarious to me.

Something something, don’t attribute active malice to that which can be simple incompetence, something something.

But also… dang. Classic Devs need some serious additional support from Blizzard at this point. They clearly don’t have enough money or people working on the Classic Team, this level of mismanagement is honestly depressing to watch from a consumer standpoint.

5 Likes

The king made me take a flask to prevent the plague, and I lost my job for asking why I still got the plague and spread the plague after taking the flask

3 Likes

SAME.

See post below directed at me and my response. This is just one of them. :woman_shrugging:

The event was causing the servers to lag out. Notice how all the AV problems went away once the event ended.

HA, now that’s a certified plague moment. 2 more weeks to cure the plague!

1 Like

How dare you bring logic to this. People can’t resist making up stories to feed their rage.

1 Like

I called it right away. They do this all the time with events.

Really I think if people paid more attention to how WoW Classic operates in general it would really help them to understand things.

I thought since it started early it would end early.

That was my thought. On the realm I’m playing on, the crates just showed up in some major cities I think.

I saw a burning skeleton dude yesterday.

Heres a random screenshot I took on Eranikus
seth😃.ws

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.