Take seething shore out of the game

Or at least out of RBGS… just spent over an hour in a seething shore in an RBG… total waste of time

1 Like

I love seething shore in rated bgs. Probably because my team had great synergy there when it came to rotating between nodes.

Seething Shore in RBGs is terrible. I remember countless times my team and the other team would spin nodes for 40+ minutes, and it was not fun. Especially when you got another Seething Shore after that RBG ended.

1 Like

Wow, I’ve never been in a seething shore that took even close to an hour. What was everyone doing?

All that being said, it’s not my favorite either.

If it wasn’t so recently added, I would say it could be on the chopping block, similar to Strand, since no one seems to like it.

Since it’s fairly recent spent production capital, it’s unlikely they let it go in the next expac

in rated it can take a lot longer because of coordination, on top of everyone living for so long

Even in regular randoms seething shore is just awful. Running around from one side of the map to the other with rare good team fights. Terrible battleground.

The only people i hear like it are the ones who say “we win a lot on this one”. Winning a garbage battleground doesn’t make it fun, I’d rather lose it fast than win it slow

Love the map. Get good.

If him and his team are in seething shore for an HOUR then obviously they’re good.

When I first played the BG in BFA pre-patch, I knew it’d suck. It still does. Should have been 100% on the ground, instead of blobs falling over your head.