Take my Money!

Dear Blizzard,

I will buy ALL your transmog, that you offer in your store, if you make them viewable for Shadow Priests. With the Shadow effect, we can’t even see what we are wearing. You are losing money because the visional effect of Shadow Form is not, yet, an option to turn off (without losing the 10% damage buff). Stop leaving money on the table and let SP turn off the Shadow Form visual effect! PLZ!

I agree that the glyph that tones down shadow form should probably tone it down a bit more, but I love shadow form baseline… I like turning it on and off and it fits the spec so much imo and losing it completely would lose some flavor

I can see the enjoyment in that. What if they made it like the Healing Druid Tree? I still swap in and out of tree form. Its fun in the same way you’re explaining. I just want options. Right now, there are no options for SP. And as mentioned, Blizzard is losing out on money from all those “would-be” SP transmog purchases.

I think the real dream would be to be able to customize the shadow form in the barbershop. Decided how dark or light you want it… even with the option to turn it off. If we want to get real wild, maybe even some color customization. But I dream.

3 Likes

I would honestly rather have a shadow themed shield to be honest but to each their own

Yup, I dont hate it. The more options, the better.

The original post is basically “Why would I buy transmog gear if I cant even see what I’m wearing”. I guess this applies to Druids… But at least they can customize Cat & Bear, Tree isn’t mandatory, and there’s a glyph for Boomie. SP have none of that. (I know they have a glyph but it honestly does not do much)

This toy significantly reduces the effect of shadowform even further than the glyph does and has no cooldown. Not Perfect but it’s something.

Thanks for the tip. I actually use this as much as possible. The real problem is, anytime you use Void Eruption, it re-applies shadowform and overwrites the Toy effect. So basically, you have to recast the toy every two minutes, after you use Void Eruption.

Edit: Also, I found that turning down my Particle Density (under systems) helps reduce the purple smoke. Let me know if you have any other tips!