Take Home a Legendary Loot Haul

Why couldn’t they make this a flying mount? I mean, look, I fully acknowledge AND accept that I have ZERO use for any of the other crap in that bundle, but I would have gladly shelled out $40 for a flying polar bear, and I bet I’m not the only one!

so 30 years and now THOUSANDS of dollars and our thank you is" buy this crap"its getting really hard to defend blizzard to even ourselves…just noticed different price levels too you cheap S.O.B.S. i hope Metzen sues and takes wow over you guys just suck anymore

1 Like

It’s a Blizzcon goodie bag. They sell them every year.

I’ve spent plenty of money on lots of companies. None of them send me free stuff during their anniversaries. People are so emotionally attached to this company and get upset over everything they do…

You should’ve included 30 anima in the bundle

1 Like

Will this bear be offered separately at a later time? I’d like the bear but not the additional content that I won’t use.

If history is anything to go off of, it’s unlikely. I know they wanted to celebrate 30 years, but imo, they should’ve just called it a Blizzcon goodie bag. None of those mounts ever go back on sale, so I don’t think this one will either.

1 Like

I think this is what dds the most confusion. People see “Celebrate with us!” but don’t realize that this stuff would have cost a Blizzcon in-person ticket, or Virtual ticket. What were the Virtual Tickets, $75-$80? How much do people spend on a real ticket, when you factor in travel and accomodations?

It only costs slightly more than the paid carries being sold with token gold too!

Got the epic one, with 1 month game time, and all loved game(WOW), why not :slight_smile: