Take Home a Legendary Loot Haul

But can i use it in the maw??

5 Likes

This would be awesome but considered “pay to win”. More mounts, tmogs etc is why i play. Not particular sure or not if i will buy this one.

But for my part im okay with this but that boat mount is ridiculous looking imho.

The Dreadwake?

Thanks to loot scarcity and reduced player agency, this is the only legendary loot haul people will be taking.

I really love the bear, and wish I could just buy it itself. I don’t play any other Blizzard game but WoW, so I just can’t justify spending $40 for a bunch of digital loot for games I don’t play, and one mount I’d use.

7 Likes

Make the Lord/Lady of War title account wide. Please and thank you.

1 Like

Only way to get a legendary loot haul is to pay for it.

1 Like

You can make a blue post to advertise your new mount but can’t make one to fix demonology. Thanks blizz :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lets celebrate 30 years by giving us 40 dollars for the mount

lame

5 Likes

Ok, it’s nice mount but

This not Coca Cola Bear? because it would look a lot better if it had stayed like Blizzcon 2009 mount

Imagine thinking that this was actually a replacement for content.

It’s not.

New content is coming, expect announcements at Blizzcon. Did you legit make these complaints every year when Blizzcon attendees got virtual loot?

Gotta love the animosity and sense of entitlement when Goodies are sold w/o having to purchase a ticket/virtual ticket. Some people seem to think that because the show is free this year everything else should be too.

I agree with you 100%. They should bundle them by game and then do an “epic” set for people who want all the loot. I don’t own overwarch, don’t play Diablo, finished the free SCII. All I play is WoW and occasionally HotS. I’m not inclined to shell out $20 for a pet or $40 for a pet & mount combo. C’mon, Blizz. I know you can do better than that.

2 Likes

You do realize that people paid $$$ to get a Blizcon ticket, right? Blizconline is being produced at a fraction of the cost. Their packaging just sucks for this go round. $40 for a mount and a pet, then a bunch of crap most WoW players will never use? Yeah 
 it reeks.

1 Like

Yes, genius, I am aware that Blizzcon tickets cost money. Any other stupid questions you want to ask?

You paid for a Blizzcon ticket, you got virtual loot.
Now you’re not paying for a Blizzcon ticket (since that’s free) and you pay for the virtual loot.

Effectively the only thing that’s changed is that the price tag has moved from one item to the other, when it could have easily stayed the same way, with them requiring folks to pay for a virtual ticket if they wanted to watch Blizzcon this year.

You are not entitled to free stuff. You are not owed free stuff. Either pay the price you’re asked to, or don’t buy it.

Imagine offering a reskin mount and a reskin pet for 30th anniversary lmao.

Not even a rare reskin, like the Murloc pets. A whelp and a bear mount, of which we’ve gotten like 20 of each already.

Literally only reason you’d buy this as a collector is for the #.

Should have gone with Pooh bear instead.

Your welcome from the player base that has spent their hard earned money on your games for the last 30 years
, but wait you want us to spend even more on a 30 year celebration pack as a thank you to us???.. I don’t even know what to say anymore Blizz 
 I’m in complete shock atm. tsk tsk

1 Like

Soo
 i dont know if anyone is going to read this by the blue boys but

i bought the bear. love it. theres two dangly satchles. can we get rid of them? a option at least?

I wish we could remove the branding from all of the branded stuff. It just feels out of place while out in the world. The original Blizzard bear has a flag, the Alliance airship has a flag, the woolies have a Blizzcon pass, etc, and is one of the primary reasons I don’t use them as much.