Take a Look at the WoW Companion App

An old addition you all used to have in the Legion version that was subtly helpful was displaying rep.

It helps with deciding what rep missions to do in BfA and Legion if you can see where you need to grind more and where you are sitting pretty.

If you all could re-add that functionality, that would be amazing. Looks good otherwise!

still kinda garbo compared to the old Armory app imo

3 Likes

Excuse me everybody. I need a minute to try getting a mount. Dang, no mount. What were we talking about again?

Yep, need that Auction House functionality.

Or even browser-based.

4 Likes

Please include WoD!

3 Likes

Bro you mean you don’t like those 115 gold rewards??

So was this released or what? It says it would be with the pre-expansion, but I don’t see anything. Did I miss something? The app as it is now, does not work at all. Keeps saying to update it.

4 Likes

trying to find this app in the store on my phone and keep getting the old BfA one. Do I need to wait 4 the new one or what?

I also had the same issue. No update showing up on the Google Play Store. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling and same thing.

Also it seems like Rogues are the most interested in the app…

1 Like

Any idea when you guys will be fixing or releasing the updated app? Currently broken.

2 Likes

I’m also hoping to use the app. Super excited to use it for old content as well as new.

1 Like

Oh boy I sure hope it gives us announcements for when Diablo immortal is coming out for our phones as well.

2 Likes

When it will be out? I can’t do anything with old companion now even in BfA cause it constantly asking me to look for newer version which does not exist anywhere.

1 Like

My wife says “Woo-hoo” and I too approve of this.

So like when is the update going to be ready for the android app, mine is still showing BFA stuff when I logged in

And also when is Diablo 4 coming out my monster of a pc is ready LoL

I mean to be fair, if you do them every day and 3 of your toons get that on average per day, you’re picking up an extra quarter million gold over the expac.

Calling it now, Davos is the part of Sylvanas’s soul that moved on when she was killed by Frostmourne.

250k divided by 24 months is ~10k per month. Doesn’t sound like much unless there is massive deflation in Shadowlands.

For 30 seconds of effort per day… it’s fine.