Tailoring "Create all" bug

I’ve had this issue, and i’ve tried disabling all addons and even because of 9.0 breaking a lot of addons i recently deleted the WTF folder to redo from scratch, but the problem persists.
Here’s what’s happening: Every time i use the create all button after a couple of seconds it resets itself to one craft.
For example, i can craft 30 Bolt of Linen Cloth, but after a couple it resets to 1 and when that craft ends the whole process just stops.
It happens with all tailoring crafts i’ve done recently, but it doesn’t happen with other professions i’ve used.
I’ve sent a bug report some time ago, and i understand maybe because of the expansion hands are full, but honestly this is driving me crazy.
If there’s something i’m not seeing that’s cause the issue please someone let me know.
Ohh, and even if i manually put a number in the box and use the “Create” button it also resets after a couple of seconds.

Do you have any addons enabled? Disabling them may require renaming the folder and then adding them back.

As for the bug report, the developers usually respond only when they need more info to replicate the bug, but they do monitor the whole bug forum and bugs submitted through the game.

TY. Yes, i’ve got to the point of deleting and starting from scratch both interface and wtf folders (for other reasons even), disabled all addons and the issue continues. The curious thing is it only happens to me with tailoring. BS, Alch, Eng and Insc work just fine, and i have the exact same addons and configs for all my characters (i use default profiles for almost all addons, except tellmewhen)

Rename your WTF/Interface folders, delete the CACHE folder and run the command:

/console cvar_default

That should wipe any server side stuff that might have been modified by addons. After that, immediately run /reload to save everything. If your client closes down, without properly logging off, it won’t save settings. So it’s best to force a save this way.