Tailoring Crafting Order Quest Resetting

The tailoring crafting order weekly on my warlock keeps getting removed from my quest log randomly. With crafting order quests on my other characters, I can do a patron order, log onto a different charcter, and come back with the progress on the quest staying the same. On my tailor, if I do a crafting order and change characters, the quest will be reset, and I’ll have to start all over again from 0 orders. All other crafting order weeklies save my progression. Has anyone experienced the same problem?

This was supposed to be fixed in yesterday’s round of hotfixes according to the Blizzard patch notes, so it shouldn’t be happening anymore. The War Within Hotfixes - September 3

Hmm it was still happening to me yesterday for some reason.

It shouldn’t be happening today, and since the hotfixes aren’t usually applied until late in the day you probably experienced the issue before the hotfix went live. Regardless, it should be fixed now so best to check when you have time.

It happened to me last week but I didn’t have an issue this time around. It would drop the quest every time I logged out.