System flags

Malgorok, do you want Ascians? Because that’s how you get Ascians.

1 Like

Obviously people can make stupid posts and be reported. I was replying to somebodies post about that group because it is a thing that comes around every now and then.

No wine or cake, for shame. :scream: :scream: :scream:

3 Likes

This sounds like you just have a personal problem with me and projecting those things on to me here. While doing the childish “Block and Mock” thing that some people on twitter (which ironically makes you more of a twitter user then me, but i digress) do where you just block somebody but then continue to talk about that somebody behind the block.

Oh, didn’t know you’re 8 billion people on earth. :rofl:

I’ve checked and it’s not up there.

Though just let you know, i also have praised or shared people around in a positive light as well. Or at least gave an opinion that isn’t negative towards the person i’m talking too.

I’ve given somebody a silly award on twitter for most savage roast. :grin:

Sounds more like the villagers in hot fuzz tbh.

Fer the greater good.

1 Like

Great movie

1 Like

Except, you don’t even know who flagged you. You do not have access to that sort of information telling you who flagged who.

Actually, screw this. Want a flag, here, have a flag!

Spamming or Trolling

This category includes:

• Excessively communicating the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish
  • Creating threads for the sole purpose of causing unrest on the forums
  • Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters
  • Making non-constructive posts
  • Abusing the Reported Post feature by sending false alarms or nonsensical messages
  • Numbering a thread, IBTL, TLDR, or any other fad statements

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, they will:

• Be given a temporary or permanent ban from the forums, depending upon severity

Seriously, everyone has told you, even Blizzard themselves has told you, there is so many sources out there. Never seen anyone complain the most about being flagged more on the forums than you. Like seriously, a flag is a flag, it means nothing unless Blizzard takes action against you.

2 Likes

That the one with Simon Pegg basically channeling Jason Statham?

2 Likes

I think they call the Murloc discord one of those places… but we’re highly discouraged to discuss forum stuff.

1 Like

That’s not nearly a cool enough game for a forum manipulating discord cult

Should be like

Call of the Red Flag (to reference flagging posts)

or

Cult of the Lurking Silence (cuz they’re always trying to silence people)

Yes. I put the movie just behind Sean of the Dead for his best films.
I didn’t like The World’s End. Or that alien movie.

1 Like

Pirates of the Forums. We control the forum seas… the pirates life is the life fer me! Arggggh

What about Cult of Cullthulhu? They love to accuse people of trying to snuff out their voice of sanity and reason.

Paul was fine though. Not the same caliber as Hot or Sean but it was fine.

Liolang, muting a thread only works if you stop reading and posting, same goes for ignoring people.

7 Likes

My favourite part was the repeating of their opinion as fact, then a while later; “I don’t like repeating myself”

11/10, it was OK.

2 Likes

Want some wine and cake?

2 Likes

But that would require self control…

3 Likes

Glares

I hope that was a /s for sarcasm comment. :stuck_out_tongue:

Jumps into the cake making a mess

CAKE!

5 Likes

2 Likes