System flags

Bris is one of the try hards, even when he’s 100% wrong and keeps on keepin on, we all know he’s just attention farming. Don’t mind the easy bait.

Here he comes.

4 Likes

:roll_eyes:

All my fans are gathered, I see.

2 Likes

I find it hilarious that people are talking about others ganging up on them, when that’s exactly what the people claiming victim are doing to others in here.

Fascinating psychological experiment going on up in here.

1 Like

Funny you think it’s something weird, when people who aren’t lame fight people who are.

1 Like

Very true.
To the extent he will reply to those who have him on ignore.
Kinda sad really…

3 Likes

Who is ganging up on who exactly?

This poster has been attacking people on forums for years now, and yeah people grow tired of it.

4 Likes

Where my fans at?

3 Likes

P Diddly told me to rub the Fuzzy Butt when I felt anxious. You’re my safe space.

Movie reference

Why?

Certified fuzzybutt fan here
how many I help

1 Like

Usually mature people ignore a random backhanded remark on the internet and move on with their lives. They don’t cry victim, proclaim to hate dogpiling behavior, then bully and dogpile people, while advocating for how bad bullying is.

I would just ignore and let it go. that poster is not worth being actioned over. none of them are.

Usually and what’s real aren’t always the same thing. <3

Well at least you admit to the hypocritical behavior going on here.

Here’s hoping y’all have a better day.

I’m going to hang out with my kitty and mute this psychological experiment. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Good advise.
That ’ person ’ is more toxic than a taco bell restroom.
Just ignore and enjoy the fresh air.

2 Likes

You can touch the tail… not the butt.

Can you fluff the tail? :stuck_out_tongue: Apparently lot of people want to pet the fluffy tail and I need it fluffed.

3 Likes

I’ve spent enough time in Elwynn to know how a tail should be pulled.

Usually mature people don’t continue to belittle people over and over. It goes both ways and yeah I usually ignore this particular poster but after awhile it gets to a point where enough is enough.

Why is it that WE should always have to be the bigger person and ignore, yet that person’s behavior is allowed to continue?

1 Like

No be rough. That hurts.

Baps with newspaper :newspaper_roll:

I have broken the 20k posting mark btw holy cow that’s a lot of posts.

2 Likes

OP, I watched you come in HOT on another thread, came in there strong. Please don’t act like you are unaware of what flags your posts may be getting. C’mon now.

4 Likes