<Synergy> (LE on Draka) Selling Heroic/Mythic Uldir

<SYNERGY> (formerly Limited Edition on Draka back in the day) are now selling Heroic and Mythic Uldir clears! Do you want to see all of Uldir but don’t have the time to dedicate to raiding? Maybe you need a bit of gear before applying to a guild! Now is your chance! We are currently selling 8/8 H/M with personal loot!

Our current sale schedule is:
Tuesdays @ 8:30PM Pacific (Server) start

Our current prices are:
Heroic Uldir:
8/8 H Uldir: 500,000 gold
G’huun only: 200,000 gold

Mythic Uldir:
7/8 M Uldir: 3,000,000 gold
*We also offer individual bosses; message me for more details!

What do you get from a SYNERGY sale run of Uldir?
-A chance to get 385+ gear via personal loot
-A chance to roll on bosses in Uldir for loot
-3 Achievements: Halls of Containment, Crimson Descent, and Heart of Corruption

A 20% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of scheduling, final payment must be made in full before the start of your scheduled raid purchase. If you’ve made a purchase and disconnect, you’ll be given a 5 minute window to reconnect or we’ll continue until you reconnect. If something comes up and you are unable to attend your scheduled purchase run you will lose out on the 20% deposit. We will work with you to reschedule another run but you will be required to pay the full price with the 20% non-refundable deposit again. Buyers are asked to be on 30 minutes in advance to finalize payment and avoid any potential server issues (unable to log on, authentication servers down, etc.)

We will use personal loot during our clears. You are welcome to inquire about pieces of loot that can be traded, however we cannot guarantee said items, especially rings, trinkets, and weapons. You are not required to have any voice chat software or knowledge of the fights. You are welcome to contribute on fights that we don’t require you to die early on. Please make sure to save your coins to maximize your loot potential!

If you have any further questions or would like to make a purchase, please contact Fistdlanthus (fistdlanthus#1237) or Graynx (graynx#1861).

Define back in the day.

far enough back to matter lol
raider from sunwell
gm from ulduar till i took the guild off server

Are you being purposely dense? ha Yea… I know who you are. I too was a GM of LE.

The original GM who got us to Sunwell while you were a raider.

What’s up Apachee! Miss those days of LE back in BT and Sunwell. Those were some great times.

1 Like

Hey! been a while.