"Sympathetic Speakers" quest is broken

Also having this problem. Server Dalaran. Can’t continue campaign without this man speaking to me.

3 Likes

same :face_exhaling:, no mark on map/radar, npc does nothing

1 Like

Same on Wyrmrest-Accord. This is a bit of nonsense considering others have completed campaign and we’re all just sat here waiting for someone to fix the quest. Canned support ticket response and told to report it on forums. Really kind of sad that this is what it takes for GMs to communicate with devs?

1 Like

@Kaivax or literally any blizzard employee.

2 Likes

please fix it

1 Like

same here, i had to work over the weekend, this is lame for main story to be blocked

1 Like

got a reply from a GM in game, no fix for now

1 Like

Honestly, I wish everyone having this issue, hopefully 10’s if not 100’s of 1000’s would blast Blizzard on social media. Cancel subscriptions, etc.

20 years ago they would have GM’s helping people with this issue until the devs fixed it. Now it’s just automated garbage support responses.

We all know this company has gone to complete garbage over the years and I don’t think enough players will “band together” to cause any meaningful change.

3 Likes

Oh boy. I got a response to my ticket - the GM said to re-log. It’s like they didn’t even read my explanation where I said that I had tried that with no success.

The GM then said “sorry we don’t have any workarounds report this on the forums and the bug report in-game” like we’re not all in here complaining already.

I shouldn’t be shocked but this is just embarassing levels of dysfunction.

4 Likes

Sounds like you got a bot response sadly @nrocinu

1 Like

Just adding name and server to this list - Area 52 is currently broken on this quest as well. Critical story path blocked, no way of progressing.

1 Like

I got an email response for my ticket to make a bug report and that was it.

How about just force the quest to complete?

2 Likes

I didnt bother putting a ticket in for this reason.

Id rather not have their “submit your feedback” sitting on my UI until I begrudgingly complete it…

2 Likes

Same here. Cannot interact with Foreman Uzjax. His response is quite funny when you click on him, and it doesn’t work. No relogging, abandoning quest or closing of the game works. Stuck on campaign progression :frowning:

1 Like

might as well have not even bought nearly access then :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The sad thing is, I’ve worked CS and IT for huge companies like this. A human CSA would see three or four tickets and alert a manager or supervisor, who would be able to make the call to escalate it to the dev team or the internal IT crisis management group.

I worked at a huge web payments company as an IT agent JUST to review and handle issues submitted by the CS team, since they were ALWAYS the first to notice it. Every large company I’ve worked for (fortune 500 IT and medical devices companies) has the same thing.

For one of the biggest gaming companies in the world, this kind of issue on an expansion launch day is just embarassing.

2 Likes

I really hate that I do all quests with the story. I’m stuck here now with no side quests to do in the meantime…

2 Likes

An msq break is a pretty major deal and I just saw 10+ people leave the area all saying they couldnt talk to him. After waiting about 20min by him, everyone had the same problem.
I logged, abandoned, and it simply isnt working.

1 Like

Quest is broken for me too, cant progress the campaign quest.

2 Likes

Broken too

1 Like