"Sympathetic Speakers" quest is broken

Worked on my main the other day, but he’s bugged on my alt >.>

1 Like

complete the main story as you need it to get Pathfinder and unlock the other flying

1 Like

The issue is THIS IS MAIN STORY QUEST LINE

3 Likes

We can’t progress any until this is fixed…where are the mods/devs…

4 Likes

Bumping for visibility. Am experiencing the same issue. Cannot progress main story.

3 Likes

Can confirm, this is still broken… even on my alt
snipboard .io /ihjDBR.jpg

2 Likes

Still broken. Have a large group just sitting around waiting for it to work

2 Likes

Same here it’s a softlock on the main quest. Hanging around to let people know while I run dungeons.

2 Likes

Still broken

2 Likes

Not working for me either :frowning:

2 Likes

Broken for me as well. I’ve tried restarting the game and toggling Warmode on and back off and nothing. It’s most likely going to take some kind of hotfix or server restart to “unstick” it.

3 Likes

absolutely bonkers that this has not been addressed yet

3 Likes

Same quest isn’t working for me either

2 Likes

Lets say in 2.5hrs more players will progress into TWW main storyline to find themselves joining us at Foreman Uzjax.
I feel like I payed Early Access to a bug.

5 Likes

I love that they tell use to report it here, where nothing gets done. I have started the quest over again still stuck at lame Uzjax

3 Likes

lets get more posts to get this fixed :smiley:

2 Likes

Bugged for me too. I’ve reloaded, logged out and closed the game, dropped the quest and nothing has worked. The final foreman will not speak to me. Also several people standing around now, although I was the first one here when I got here.

1 Like

Quest not working for me either. Bunch of people waiting for this. Can’t proceed with the Ringing Deeps Campaign.

2 Likes

cant progress anymore due to this bug

1 Like

Put in bug report in game.
cannot finish it. As soon as it switched to ‘foreman uzjax’ the arrow disappears on minimap to even find him and he’s already acting like you talked to him.

2 Likes