Sylvanas Won, Night Elves Lost (Amirdrassil Is A Dud)

Oh, that stinks. My understanding was that you got the blight cleared up and got to move back in.

I mean, that’s what I would have hoped for, and I don’t play Horde. The narrative is there to clean up the Blight.

The only thing I would have thought interesting is that the Forsaken take over the castle proper, and live above ground and not in the sewers, but I don’t know if that is satisfying for Forsaken players.

1 Like

I’d take any decent update. Hoping for it when they do the world update Ion was talking about.

gilneas has been left in sidelines for god knows how long. it’s time lol but then after please fix smc… pls

1 Like

Why would they leave their homes to go to the Dragon Isles after they were betrayed by Tyrande who delivered their birth right to the dragons?

1 Like

Don’t the door hit ya on the way out elf menace.

The Jailer won, Sylvanas was possesed by basically the Devil, along with Arthas. Neither of them won a damn thing.

Secondly, Amidressil has not been born yet, the whole point of these 3 weeks (last week, this week, next week) is to protect the tree from Fyrakk the crazy.

Reminder, it was the Night Elves that brought all the demons to this planet, you even have demons on alliance side ffs. Your side was already the evil team just by including the night elves that gasp made the worgens.

Lastly, we are in the Emerald Dream, IDK where the tree is going to come out, and technically neither does anyone else. There are multiple layers to the Emerald Dream, and it is not a copy of Azeroth.

You need to brush up on wow lore.

I would have thought Alliance players, and especially Night Elf players, would have been thrilled about the new home.

:man_shrugging:

Has it been mentioned at any point so far exactly WHERE the tree is going to end up once it crosses over?

I missed it if there has been.

Actually after the raid and questline, you do a quest where it poofs in Ohn’naran Plains. Someone in a discord server I’m in posted a screenshot of it. So you can stop saying “oh it hasn’t been born yet.”

Lol like going to Pizza Hut and saying you’re tired of pizza, all those who want more pizza rather then a salad should leave you alone.

Just hilarious…

Maybe go to a salad place that sells salad rather then loitering at the pizza place and shaming those who want pizza?

Blizzard devs hate Night elves. This is a fact. It’s inarguable at this point, and it’s best to make peace with it. I would urge any fans of Night elves (the three of them still left) to find a new race to be a fan of.

No one wanted a new home. NE fans wanted to have their lands in Kalimdor, not the Dragon Isles.

10 Likes

In game it has not been born yet; we are talking in game, not the future.

Actually it already has been if you did the new quest that was released today.

Thank you for the Monty fine laugh. wink

1. The Jailer didn’t posses Sylvanas.

2. Amirdrassil is born at the end of the raid.

3. All Night Elves didn’t make the worgen. It was a forbidden form that one druid took, then another, thus spreading. It’s like saying Garrosh made the Horde all evil when, really, it was his own Horde. Besides, Demons coming to Azeroth were because of the Highborne, not Night Elves.

4. The tree appears in the Dragon Isles after the raid.

I’m not a lore expert, but you calling me out on everything you’re wrong on is funny lol

My question is if all this magic was powerful enough to grow an entirely new world tree, why couldn’t they just revitalize Teldrassil with Dragon blessing to prevent any further wrong doing.

Also why did The Night Elves forget about Nordrassil, it’s still there.

9 Likes

I believe that Nordrassil, like Teldrassil, was irreparably damaged and is unable to serve as a permanent home for the Night Elves in the same way. That said, they have been using Nordrassil as a temporary home since BFA.

1 Like

I mean realistically:

• Tyrande and the bulk of her armies and people have been shown at Amirdrassil, with them taking tons of old Nelf NPCs from class trainers to vendors and having them in Amidrassil now. We also know much of Kalimdor is unliveable after the war of thorns
  • They just used the last vial of the waters of the temple of the moon in Darnassus to make a new Moonwell
  • They just added a bunch of new Night Elf assets and buildings to it on the PTR to create the new city

I would consider that to be their new home. And realistically it wouldn’t make sense from a defensive or cultural PoV for a large amount of Night Elves to continue living on Kalimdor and thus split their armies and people in half across the map when their capital and center of new society is on the Isles

Sucks tbh, main thing that makes me sad is that the Night Elves are so intertwined with the flora and fauna of Kalimdor. Nightsabers, treants, Dryads, Satyr, etc. are all on Kalimdor and intrinsically bonded with Nelves after so many years spent as the protectors of those lands, and on the PTR they’ve filled Amidrassil with all the native animals of the Ohnarran plains and none of the animals you’d associate with Nelves, not even the ones that were in the Dream version of Amidrassil. Just feels kind of bitter sweet :frowning:

I really wish the tree would have manifested in Kalimdor somewhere or on the coast where Teldrassil was as a new island/landmass, and they could have said that the blossoming of the tree helped heal the nearby lands and natural life on Kalimdor from the damages caused by the War of Thorns and thus set it up for the world revamp.

6 Likes

If you played a Forsaken (not sure about other races), you would know this to be true. We have a quest line that clears up the plague and allows us to enter the Throne chamber so far. It also puts in place the Desolate Council which is the new leadership for the Forsaken as well. The council consist of Calia Menethil, Lilian Voss, Deathstalker Commander Belmont, Dark Ranger Velonara, and Master Apothecary Farnell.

1 Like

You mean besides Hyjal

Cenarion Circle.

Winterspring

A camp in the middle of nowhere.

Felwood

Demon goo everywhere.

half of Feralas

The place is ruined.

half of Ashenvale

An active warzone.

retaking Darkshore

Another ruin.

I mean, I get that the Horde might look at a half bombed out zone and say, “Oh, just like home!” but it’s not for everything.

It’d be nice if Blizzard had the chops for it.

They don’t.

1 Like