Sylvanas, the jailor, and the giant elephant lich in the room

ok, spoiler warning for the ending of the revendreath and maldraxxus campaign

“the banished one call you to his side”

i have to say, pretty twisted that not only sylvanas is working for the guy that made the lich king, kel thuzad is going to be right there too?

they HATE each other, sylvanas hate kel thuzad as much as kael thas does

maybe this will finally be the final push for the writers to fix her character and remember that “oh yeah, it is not only self loathing, she doesn’t just hate being undead, she just straight up hate the undead full time, specially the scourge”

cause i am constantly thinking about the two bumping into each other in the maw and i can only imagine funny situations where they try to kill each other

1 Like

To me it’s just another point in the column that Sylvanas isn’t actually working with the Jailer of her own free will, and hasn’t had free will since at least the Edge of Night.

It’d be a cheap way out, but Blizzard has taken the cheap way out before.

1 Like

I don’t imagine she really likes the Jailor either, considering she was forced to work for him, if Anduin’s insights are correct.

1 Like

I don’t think she’s being directly controlled per se, but she’s a very broken person who doesn’t realize that she’s been played like a figure since Edge of Night.

While I don’t think she needs a big redemption scene, I think it’d be a good story beat for her to realize the Jailer set her up and has been playing her, and she can go down swinging at him.