Sylvanas Supporters

Shadowlands proves none of this matters. The lives of people in the world of the living are meaningless. In the end you are either enslaved to some cult or used as a battery.

The Covenants are evil and should be destroyed.

2 Likes

I think a group of sylvanas supporters should do an official audit of the horde council votesā€¦ using special UV lights to make sure thereā€™s no teldrassil fibers in the ballots.

Experience in auditing is not necessary.

If you play HotS as Uther in a comp with Sylvanas , are you a Sylvanas supporter?

We also kill Murlocs in the hope more Murlocs will cry - its these salty tears that refill the oceans they live in/near.

Do you think we have forgotten themā€¦we will use them again once she returns. Donā€™t forget how many of us still supported her at Org, we are just the silent majority now waiting our time.

There are plenty of trees filled with vermin to have BBQs at.

How do you want your tauren burger, because baine will be nex, he is weak and mopy too useless for the power that is the horde.

And I forsee mommy issues coming for Thrall.

Burning trees is fun.

Burning trees with people in it is even more fun.

You havenā€™t seen those party murlocs having a rave on the burnt stump that was Teldrassil!

Mrglglglgglgl! :grin:

Iā€™d burn the whole of Azeroth if I could. Zul beat me to it with Stormwind :fire:

Good ol Slyvanas. Totally messed up a quest Iā€™ve had in my quest log due to burning that Tree.

Kinda made me chuckle though when I came back to the game and caught up on events in BfA and revisited my quest log. I know. Iā€™m a terrible person. Er Rogue.

-H

Who cares? Why is life so precious in this reality when mortals spend most of their existence in one of the dismal afterlives of SL.