Sylvanas Supporters

They burn trees for fun, They burn trees with people in it? Why would you trust people like that, It is not the way

People die because you support Sylvanas Put an end to this tyranny

It makes murlocs cry

Oh no they burnt a fictional tree full of fictional people that are just lines of code

5 Likes

We could all be in a simulation and we could be pixels ourselves

Thank god the Horde isn’t too bright and they forgot about those intercontinental ballistic catapults they used on Teldrassil.

WHY DO YOU MAKE ME DO THIS!?
I’M HORDE NOT YOUR FRIENDLY CAREBEAR COMING OVER FOR TEA PARTY
MY JOB IS SUPPOSE TO DESTROY YOU!
THINK OP THINK!

Ok fair enough lets go mana bomb the other half of Silvermoon no one wants to see one half if a city looking nice and the other half burned out. Besides no one will miss a few more elves.

Warchief Sylvannas will be the savior of all of us!

5 Likes

Yes, she’ll “save” us . . . yeeeeeeeeea.

snaps random male blood elf Sylvanas supporter’s neck

See, I “saved” him to! Shall I keep “saving” more Sylvanas supporters? Hhhhhhrm!?!?!

•sigh* I’ve hated Sylvanas since Warcraft 3 (I typically don’t gravitate towards villains) and this story line has only served to make me hate her even more.

1 Like

…Is that some sort of insult?

I like blood elves but they’re not real. I’m not gonna get bent out of shape

1 Like

Humans committed genocide on the orcs. We slaughter animals for copper and silver. There is a real afterlife in the game we play. Dying on azeroth isn’t the end. Lets not use real life morals in a video game. Oh and I can’t wait for Tyrande to decapitate Sylvanas. Am I a bad person for cheering that on? Lol

My queen has shattered the veil between worlds and intends to break the cycle of this game of life and death.

Honestly I’d like to forsake the light and call upon the void as a paladin… shhh.

Have you stopped to think about what that even means?!? No new life is born and no ones dies maybe? It’s never made clear . . . and I don’t think it’s even possible and perhaps and stick with me here . . . perhaps the Jailer LIED to your precious waifu and the only way to “break the cycle of death” is to kill everyone or something . . . again it’s not clear and that makes me hate it AND her even more.

I totally get where you’re coming from, the story has been getting weird and convoluted.

Also it doesn’t even matter that my character was a Sylvannas supporter anymore. The same with not removing the eye of n’zoth on your forehead. Sigh.

I just want to play a void knight… or a blood elf druid. :expressionless:

Night elves are not people; they’re vermin. When you have a vermin infestation, you destroy it.

1 Like

Diff’rent strokes, for diff’rent folks.

Go to Stormwind. The Void Elves are accepting evil, terrible, antagonists, destructive and cookie loving Elves like you.

The tears that weep for them bring joy to my dark heart. She did the impossible and burn a tree down surround by water, magic user who could put it out and legion of druids. Even the ice queen did not even want to save that tree. Instead she went after Under city. Take a hint no one wanted that tree to live.

Victory for Sylvanas!:fire::zombie:‍♂:heart::grin:

2 Likes

But I can’t be a void elf paladin. I dream of it though. :pouting_man: