Sylvanas Sabotage

Like I get told I am by many a Fash Trad over the course of my life

Like many are told in “straight conversion camps” all of over the world

Like many q/t youths are told all over the world

There is a reason there are so many queer fans among the Forsaken playerbase.

I encourage you to read more literature on the queer subtext of Victorian Gothic and Southern Gothic literature that many q/t people relied on over the centuries.

But like

That was last year, and starting in 2018

What Bellular/Taliesin describe is from the onset.

Unless they had the self awareness to know that they’d be “caught” one day.

3 Likes

It’s not about you as a person, but just an observation I’ve made that Baal has been getting more and more extremist in his way of arguing for weeks, and apparently no one is willing to point it out to him…

Respect, however, is not an obligation, but a matter of behavior between humans, at least that’s how it should be. I am sure - since you have also studied, like me - that you have learned that other points of view enrich science and we humans err up in science.

Instead of shouting them down, you could take the other position and consider Why this is viewed differently. In the past you took the time to discuss, maybe you should do that again, you could gain insights that you don’t have now.

Personally? I think they HAD to know the allegations were going to go public at some point or that enough people were going to start talking.

It’s the only thing I can think of.

2 Likes

Dude chill, no need to clarify, I’m not easily offended. Also If someone did like my comment for the “I’m leaving WoW” part, I would be equally happy, moving on is a good thing and am glad people are supporting my decision.

Not easily offended… that is rarer than you might think on these forums.

2 Likes

Weird, from my PoV Baal has been unusually quiet here in the SF for the last 2 months. Are you referring to another platform?

5 Likes

Ah well fair enough. But why bother still, judging by their responses and “attacks” I don’t see them changing. Even though I’m considered a whatever-ist-phobe by them it’s their right to express their opinion.

This is like the first topic he’s posted in in weeks. I know he often lurks before posting, but he has been unusually quiet’

Was worried about him, not gonna lie

4 Likes

Because, frankly, it’s absolutely irresponsible to throw around terms like racism like hotcakes.

Oh nah I stopped posting much on the forums because a GM said that using the Formal Academic Name of tropes is forbidden now on the Story Forum

and I am not going to type out “The Trope Where the Amerindigenous Person Is Sad” or “The Trope Where The African Descent Person Is Magical” etc etc etc everytime I want to make a point on this stuff

So if the mods want to “soft ban” any actual intellectual, academic discussion on this forum, so be it.

6 Likes

Hugs Long as your okay. :smiley:

1 Like

I’m on the naughty list for being a feminist. The mods are trash.

I have a memory that can look back longer than a few days. I remember exactly how we discussed over almost two years ago, and how it is “discussed” today. (Actually, there is no more discussion, not really).

In this context, the SF perfectly reflects the situation in which the Blizz Lore is at this moment.

I agree, but I do not believe this will stop them. Like I said those types of words have been devalued because people have itchy trigger fingers for them. You will do more impact in moving on and ignoring than confronting this sort of behavior.

1 Like

I mean I got stabbed last week but I’m what? Alive.

Mala hierba nunca muere//Weeds never die

The mod told me they were only telling me the shift in the rules cuz they respect me

was a thirty minute conversation

very concerning stuff tbh!

They refuse to talk to me at all.

2 Likes

There are certain topics about which the Cm’s are not allowed to speak.

I’m just glad your okay hun. :heart:

6 Likes

Did you really get stabbed? I’m glad you are okay.

2 Likes

Yeah 8 cm superficial wound, was really cool cuz the fascia was 100% intact (under your skin + superficial fat there’s like, a white webbing that holds your muscles together basically all over your body; you are composed of many bags).

Will post the scar once I get the stitches removed for the twitters. *insert Forsaken joke here *

the surgeon who did the suture complained my skin wouldn’t stay together cuz I’m too swole lmao

2 Likes