Sylvanas Quote from Recent Cutscene

Sylvanas falls in love with Death awwww

I mean she has been smiling a hell of a lot lately.

My money is still on “become” tho.

1 Like

Clearly that was a reference to my Death Knight whom she has violently… homicidally… crushed on since Vanilla. She knows she can never have him and has been devastated ever since.

1 Like

People have been saying death was her only true love for long enough. ^_-

I think you’re confusing Sylvanas with Lexara.

Nope. Nope. Sylvi is definitely still crushing on him. She totally burned down Teldrassil just for him, cuz he mentioned something about night elves or something one time. I dunno. She cray.

3 Likes

It is almost certainly “love,” but only because that’s the most boring and obvious answer and therefore the only one Blizzard is capable of seeing.

Can’t wait to see them desperately try to turn Nathanos into Jim Raynor.

1 Like

Except she did die a hero and that’s the problem. Then Arthas said “no”

1 Like

Love: Probably not. It’s a dumb cliché originating from people that can’t direct their own personal will beyond their feelings.

Are: This one is more likely, as there is actually some truth to it. Some things about us are determined by something that is not us; however, most of those things are not particularly significant, in my opinion. Yet, others would disagree.

Serve: This one is more complicated. Does Sylvanas resent serving the High Elves? The Forsaken? The Horde? I… don’t think so. The Jailer? Maybe, but is she really indebted or compelled to serve him? I don’t think so.

Ultimately I think Sylvanas’ conclusion “we couldn’t control anything” works. Suffice it to say that there are things that are beyond our control, that we wish we could.

“I’m gonna build my own cosmos with blackjack and hookers”.

I think I figured it out…

Sylvanas: “We can’t even choose who we kill. Because everyone in my path must die! Not my fault they are in my way. Damn fate!”

/kills more people

“Why is there no choice!?”

2 Likes

Like Thanos or Deadpool?

:pancakes:

2 Likes

Did she have a secret relationship with any of her sisters husbands?

She’s in touch with her feelings… nothing wrong with that.

“love.” Our Dark Lady has developed a thing for her Little Lion.