Sylvanas loyalists in shadowlands

I want to know what blizzard plans on doing for us who stayed loyal whom blizzard gave quests for, blizzard should know we will never turn on sylvanas we would join her. also most people would quit than play wow if they kill her off.

I want to know from the rest of you, are you a sylvanas supporter or not? for those who are loyal do you want blizzard to have stuff for us?

55 Likes

I think Blizzard should give you all the greatest honor that a Sylvanas supporter could achieve. You will all be forced to be flagged for PvP against both factions, at all times, so we can treat you all like the villains you are.

That’s what you all want, right? I mean your Qween is against all of us since we’re all “nothing”, so you should be, too.

142 Likes

Your characters all instantly die at the start of her boss right and give her a stackable damage buff called ‘willing sacrifice’ whilst applying a debuff to you called ‘what did you think was going to happen’ making the rest of the raid unable rez you and have to do her encounter without you. This will apply in LFR.

81 Likes

There’s going to be a new rep grind called “Sylvanas and Minions” where one of the world quests involves getting materials to make polish for Sylvanas’s boots and armour.

When you reach exalted you get a rideable Nathanos mount complete with stirrups and whip :wink:

Woohoo a third faction!

35 Likes

Lot of good ideas being thrown around here.

16 Likes

well there will be one that horde does call kill alliance and rebel scum.

8 Likes

That would be awesome! The best part of that quest at the gates of orgrimmar was being able to attack alliance and horde.

Being the bad guys is the best. Just ask Dark Helmet…

Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb

29 Likes

You already got your reward. The additional quests. What else do you want?

6 Likes

sylvanas is and us real loyalists, should have a role to play after all the newest whispers of old god minions is about us" the cunning ones kneel before six masters but serve only one" this is towards us.

10 Likes

Sorry but nothing that she or anyone else has done in this expansion could be defined as “cunning”. Predictable, yes.

11 Likes

no we the players are the cunning ones the 6 are the horde counsil who wll rule the horde next expansion and the person we serve the one is sylvanas.

8 Likes

lol what exactly makes Sylvanas supporters cunning? Please elaborate.

9 Likes

Unfortunately they said at Blizzcon that the extra scene at the end of BfA was “intended to bring an end to that story”. So… basically being loyal to her amounted to absolutely nothing moving forward.

36 Likes

We will get nothing but the satisfaction of knowing we stood by the Warchief (though likely former warchief now) through thick and thin. That’s basically it. I regret nothing.

15 Likes

I cant help you understand that which you refuse to accept.

5 Likes

:rotating_light::rotating_light: ego alert :rotating_light::rotating_light:

5 Likes

Oh no I’m super interested to hear this. Please tell us.

2 Likes

I would totally queue LFR constantly if that was the case.

7 Likes

no its common sense. it is so obvious what that whisper was about it was directed towards us the sylvanas loyalists never was about alliance

4 Likes

Blizzard already confirmed I believe that the special quest you get in the Ghostlands, is pretty much Sylvanas cutting ties with you. She thanks you for your service in achieving her goals, but not even your loyalty means she will save you from what’s to come. Basically, it confirms she used you and tossed you aside and now she’s focusing on her own personal goals. It’s not even bad writing, it’s totally within her character.

38 Likes