Sylvanas from BfA onwards may have been the result of a dev spat in the Cosby Suite

Azshara is still Night Elf land. Tyrande only let the Goblins make use of its lumber after the Siege of Orgrimmar for in turn staying out of Ashenvale. The Night Elves never left Azshara. Those same Night Elves attacking the Horde now had been there and helping defend the Horde’s gate from the demons in the Legion pre-patch events.

And yet while A Good War confirmed that the Horde had left Ashenvale after Mists of Pandaria, that same War of the Thorns had the Goblins break the very agreement they had made. So even in attacking the Horde in Azshara the Night Elves are not the instigators.

This one?

Chris Metzen: Malfurion’s always been, personally, my favorite Warcraft hero. He’s my favorite to write, so I’ve waited a long time to get this guy back into the mix, and have him play a significant role in the shaping of Azeroth.

http://warcraft.blizzplanet.com/blog/comments/chris_metzen_micky_neilson_pocket_star_books_lore_qa_video_interview

6 Likes