Sylvanas Endgame

What if she wants us to break the maw to free Arthas? Get the revenge she was denied in ICC?

Its supposed to be exceedingly rare for anyone to go to the Maw according to blizz.

Gul’dan yes Deathwing yes Arthas most likely.

For Sylvanas to go she would have to lose the one shred of humanity that she still holds on to. Her love for her Sisters and nephews.

As long as not every single soul she doomed to be trapped in the maw is resurrected and well alive again, there is no redemption for her.

Just because someone has love for a few people doesn’t make them any less a monster. She committed genocide! What next are you telling me Hitler wouldn’t go there either because he had a wife who he loved?

1 Like

I dont like the maw as a thing but before teld sylvanas shouldnt go there and by my personal ideals she still shouldnt but anyways after teld she would deserve it

What love she wanted to kill them so they could be together forever

“The Light and Death teamed up to ruin everything so she has to replace Death to save all universes.”

She didnt break the Maw though. And shes kinda getting us to fix the problem in the first place.

She could have done nothing and we would never have known and all of us would be damned.

Hitler never loved Eva Braun though.

Because she loved them so much she wanted them with her forever. However she couldn’t bring herself to do it. In the end her love for them won out over her personally desires.

You have some of the strangest freaking logic I have ever seen. Just wow. By this logic a serial killer who has mass murdered kids is redeemable because he loves his family…

4 Likes

If shadowlands doesn’t end with sylvanas dying i think blizzard will be the biggest laughing stock when it comes to story telling ever especially considering what she has done. i don’t ever want her to get a good ending. i don’t even want her to get a good death, nah i want her to fail.

They should really take a page out of ffxiv when it came to a genocidal maniac known as yotsuyu. “spoilers” yotsuyu died

1 Like

Darth Vader got redeemed and no one bats an eye and he killed far more people than Sylvanas ever did.

I guess it’s fair to compare Blizzard to George Lucas and Disney.

saving his son, sure good move but i wouldn’t call it redemption at least not for me. And yeah he’s dead unlike a certain banshee. Not even darth vader’s plot armor is anywhere near as thick as sylvanas’s is

5 Likes

Sylvanas plot armor is so strong that it even went over to Nathanos when he should’ve died in 8.1.

1 Like

Im still betting Blizz has Sylvanas save us from the Maw and say “See I told ya”. Then the Alliance will be mad and the Horde will be mad and Ill die a little inside from the terrible and unnecessary writting.

2 Likes

Honestly i think that’s what really makes this even more laughable, nathanos’s power scaling and plot armor bonkers than sylvanas’s is. How did tyrande not kill him? She was stronger than he was even before she got upgraded

Yeah i can see that happening

honestly i’d probably develop a stomach virus if that were to happen