Sylvanas Book New Date, 9.1 implications

Why would I need to wait when I know exactly what’s going to happen, and that it will all lead to the same outcome? Sylvanas getting away with it and being forgiven because she only did bad to Night Elves.

As usual, you have nothing but assumptions and delusions.

Yes. When you say patently false things like “the entire night elf race was destroyed”.

LOL! Remember when you and the other NEFPA insisted that Sylvanas would never be a raid boss? I remember.

Yeah, we all know that you think Blizzard has it in for you.

Maybe not all but some. Better than what a lot of other races got.

Sylvanas is a raid boss thus proving you and the other NEFPA wrong.

Tyrande killed Nathanos, once again, proving you and the other NEFPA wrong.

Like I said. Stuck at 1.

:pancakes:

4 Likes

Not just Night Elves, nearly everyone. She went to war with life itself. Night Elf players should’ve complained about Sylvanas in Cataclysm when she was doing what she did to Night Elf allies that she did to Night Elves in BFA.

And devs statements, canon lore and more than enough reasons to say that this is how it will happen.

When their people were wiped out, their zones and home taken away and their souls and therefore hope obliterated and their genocide glorified with zero positive events after that, that’s the night elf race destroyed

Being a raid boss doesn’t mean she will die or be defeated.

I don’t think, I know.

Other races also weren’t brought to the point where the souls of their people in hell were their only chance of continuing to exist.

Getting a raid entirely designed for her where she wins, escapes or is forgiven is totally proving me wrong.

Which is what he wanted, and he and Ion openly said so. She did him a favour, and since he can just return whenever, it’s not really a kill.

“Yea, but the Worgen had it coming to them just like Night Elves and Sylvanas didn’t do anything evil to them” - Blizz writers

Hey, atleast the Worgen didn’t have their souls tortured and obliterated, so I guess they have that going for them

2:37

You ever get tired of being wrong?

4 Likes

Right, statements like Sylvanas will never be a raid boss? Oh wait! That was you and the NEFPA.

They’re still a thing, in the story and the game. You’re wrong.

This is you back-pedaling and moving goal posts. You and the other NEFPA were vehement that Blizzard stated Sylvanas would never be a raid boss. Here you are, again, proven wrong.

:point_down:

Yup.

Yup.

Stuck at :one:.

3 Likes

-_-

No Blizzard writer has stated such, and I wasn’t even thinking about the Worgen when I made that post.

Uh they said she won’t go down as a raid boss. Which proves me right

Yea, in Shadowlands when their last hope of renewal, justice or a resolution was destroyed just to tell us that there’s no future for them.

Again, you just have to wait 2 weeks

They are untouchable. Sylvanas got away with genocide and so did Nathanos since he’s now quite literally in an untouchable position until he decides to return which is… part of his plan

Not about the Worgen, but the Night Elves.

in BfA, in an interview one of them said that Sylvanas isn’t evil and that “The Night Elves had it coming for them” is a valid thing for Horde players to say

1 Like

Are you Joe Biden?

1 Like

Who is the author?

Right, which you and the other NEFPA morphed into Sylvanas will never be a raid boss. Though the actual wording was she won’t go out as a simple raid boss.

Ok. So, you admit you’re wrong. That’s a good start.

Funny, isn’t that what Tyrande said she was going to focus on?

So, in 2 weeks when you are one again proven wrong you’ll come back here and admit as such? Or will you back-pedal and move goal posts again?

Tyrande killing Nathanos says you are wrong.

LOL! He’s dead and nowhere to be found through datamining.

Keep flailing.

1 Like

Golden is.

I think the main implication is that instead of proper communication the reasons are vague, and it was found out because of the amazon update, instead of from the official channels. Which is another addition how bizarre the PR / marketing is for the game in general IMO.

gl hf

1 Like

Sweet. Then it’s definitely something I’ll be picking up.

Always respected Christie Golden since she wrote Lord of the Clans.

Sylvanas’s own Voice Actor specifically along with Terran Gregory(who outright confirms that he is puzzled by the Sylvanas we are seeing himself so he clearly knows nothing).

Danuser and Afrasiabi always used the term Evil for Sylvanas’s plans.

1 Like

No, I disproved your statement.

Yea, but it contradicts everything that happens in the lore, because night elves were obliterated in the maw and their zones were taken away besides darkshore (yet).
This is just an excuse so that Tyrande can forgive Sylvanas too. Also, why do you think she isn’t in the raid?

Proving me wrong would mean that Sylvanas will once and for all be brought to justice. No forgiveness, no escaping, no resurrections. No return to the Horde or anything. When she pays for the atrocities she has commited.

This will never happen, because it would be good for Night Elves and bad for Sylvanas, thus an impossibility. You’ll never prove me wrong on this one, but if you were to, I’d admit so.

Good luck with that, I’ll never be proven wrong on this one.

Uh, okay? It’s still according to plan and he’s getting what he wants, as both he and Ion said.

Actually, they never said Sylvanas was evil. Danuser even said she’s getting redeemed and that it will be nuanced.

Uh no. Sylvanas voice actor seems to be pretty confident about her future as Sylvanas too. And it wasn’t Terran Gregory I’m pretty sure

1 Like

Has already happened several times. You refuse to admit it because you are stuck at :one:.

4 Likes

I still highly doubt that she will “die” in 9.1. The question always was whether she’d be alive at the end of SLs as a whole, but I think people were being far too “optimistic” to see her actually croak in the next raid. Especially since its very unlikely we’d see Anduin rescued by that same patch.

General prediction. She becomes the next arrow in Z’s quiver that has served its purpose and she gets thrown to the wolves. Captured by Thrall and Jaina. What happens after that? I haven’t a clue.

1 Like

To be honest I struggle to think of WHAT Sylvanas even achieves or wins at any given moment in the story.

Why does everyone think she is this awesome genuis tactician?
Team Rocket has more Ws than Sylvanas does.

Anyway Jessie > Sylvanas.
And she has a much better midriff too.

2 Likes