Sylvanas Book New Date, 9.1 implications

How come ?

Putting too many tokens on red.

On a roulette table that only has red fields

1 Like

Golden tweeted

Sounds like a rewrite

8 Likes

I await with bated breath on how you will spin this into Sylvanas somehow winning. :popcorn:

:pancakes:

4 Likes

Just a setback, still achieved all of her goals, got away with everything and was forgiven, what’s your point?

The book is retconning itself before it’s out lol

5 Likes

I’m willing to bet she’s rewriting because finally someone sat her down and realized the horrible abomination of a story she’s been encouraging for years and now has to spin an Abused Becomes Abuser AUTOBIOGRAPHY into something palatable

6 Likes

“This is the story of how I went from Sexual Assault Metaphor to Woodrow Wilson Fused With Franco Metaphor”

Like man lol

7 Likes

Thanks, Kael’Thas.

The Val’kyr belong to Sylvanas? Must have missed that.

That’s why she ran to the Shadowlands?

By no one.

1. Denial <— You’re still stuck here
  2. Anger
  3. Bargaining
  4. Depression
  5. Acceptance

2 Likes

Uh no, it just didn’t matter to her at all what happened there.

Ran to shadowlands, was never brought to justice, is awaiting her redemption and forgiveness and return as if nothing every happened.

Meanwhile the obliterated children in the maw would be very happy to see that.

Uh, by everyone. Even Tyrande gave up on justice out of anyone.

About what?

Actually, I’m here:

Because I have accepted that nothing positive will ever happen to night elves, and that Sylvanas is going to get away with torturing and obliterating innocents in the maw just because they were Night Elves, and according to Blizzard, that’s somehow okay if it happens to them.

This has not happened, and until it does you can’t say it has. Feel free to gloat if it happens but this is so wrong that repeating it will not make it correct.

4 Likes

Yes, I can. It’s called being able to see the obvious.

Gloat? About yet another insult to Night Elf players? As if there wasn’t enough already? The final slap in the face?

Ok. So this :point_down:

Is, as usual, flagrantly false.

Find me the voice lines, text files or anything that shows a character saying they have forgiven Sylvanas.

Go ahead.

I’ll wait.

That your headcanon is not actually fact.

Then why do you keep making posts (both in the story and general forums) lamenting the position of the Night Elves? If you’re at acceptance, why keep crying?

Because you’re not at 5 or 4. You’re still stuck at 1.

4 Likes

Right. Just like you were SO sure that Tyrande was going to die in SL because of the Night Warrior powers. Just like you were SO sure that Nathanos (and Sylvanas) were “untouchable”.

Yeah, ok.

5 Likes

That does sound like somethings are being rewritten. I wonder what is being changed/if they will tell us what the original was?

3 Likes

Or just wait 2 weeks and wait until I’m proven right… as always when I just assume the worst for Night Elves.

My headcanon? Lol you have Tyrande giving up on wanting justice, you have her benched in the Sylvanas raid, you have writers and devs repeatedly saying that Sylvanas is not evil or that she’ll be redeemed, and you have a Sylvanas book coming long after her death. And you have only 2 weeks to wait until the inevitable happens.

No, because I’m not denying that the writers hate Night Elves, and that they will do everything to make things bad for them. We’ve seen that with their own resolution, and we will see it with Sylvanas’ justification

Probably those things that make Sylvanas look bad.

Yea, Tyrande losing her powers, giving up on justice, losing against Sylvanas in Ardenweald and not saving the souls of her people which results in their ovliteration is even worse.

Sylvanas and Nathanos are untouchable, and Nathanos is making his reappearance as he planned, and he even mocked Tyrande to kill him.

Are you really planning on being like this the entire expansion? Can’t you at least wait until the raid is released and store up whatever bitterness you have about the story and unleash it on the story forums then?

4 Likes

Boy now you know this ain’t never happen before :skull::upside_down_face:

Should do some self reflecting I think.

Where?