Swift Pen conduit with pentient one?

anyone ever try this? for battle grounds, rated an non? seems kinda fun. I just got it an replaced shattered perceptoon with it, so running shinning radiance and swift pen as myy two potency onduits

I had the same idea and run it on my alt disc priest with Castigation. Honestly, it’s not much of an impact. You can check out the combat log to see the benefit, it’s okay. You use Penance alot so it probably adds up, but in PvP outside arena the improved Mindgames is probably better.

Run it with trinity and you’ll see it add up. Every 2 smites will give you another penance, which works in tandem with trinity’s increased atonement transfer percentage. Using Penitent one, Shining Radiance, and Swift for some seriously fun tanky / pressure builds for random bgs. I make people hella mad and require 4-5 to kill, lol. Don’t use castigation, doesn’t provide enough benefit from my testing

dudeee i was runnin that for alonggg time, switched out recently for archangel or dark arch, kinda wanna try it again now lol

1 Like