Sweep in and Seize Eve’s Ghastly Rider, Catch the AWC Cup 2 Broadcast This Weekend, and More!

Sweep in and Seize Eve’s Ghastly Rider, Catch the AWC Cup 2 Broadcast This Weekend, and More!

Catch up on the latest World of Warcraft news with This Week in WoW (TWiW)!

View Full Article

If I’m using the flying broom will people think I’m a tool now because its on the store for $25

1 Like

No one cares. People can buy it for gold. Which is much better, imo, because then I’m not wasting Tender.

Yeah. Probably. People are terrible.

How is supporting the game being a tool? Just enjoy the mount and don’t stress over petty people whose opinion doesn’t even matter…

2 Likes

Fixed Fury yet?

Wasn’t the mount from the meta reward?

Was. When it inevitably comes back to the Trading Post, it’ll be for like 700-800 Tender. And if it had come back this time to the Trading Post, it would be for Tender.

Thus, I’d rather waste gold than Tender on mounts.

Yeah, I’m not watching the AWC again.

• Pillar humping is boring.
  • Matches are too long.
  • Damage dealt is too easily undone.
  • The game mode needs other objectives.
    • Reasons for the players to split up and have more 1v1 battles or get caught out of position.
  • Dying needs to be part of the game, not the end of the game.
  • The game needs more classes/specs that are less complicated.
    • More skill shots that do insane damage.
    • More moments for class archetypes to shine… like gettin’ caught out of position by an assassin and getting blown up for it… or for stealth classes/sneaky players to steal objectives.

The only recent WoW PvP content I’ve actually even remotely enjoyed was the Mak’Gora they did on Hardcore servers – and even that had a bunch of fights that were AWFUL to watch.

I’d sooner watch Heroes of the Storm than the AWC.

The easiest thing you guys could do to make the AWC watchable, would be to only do 1v1’s or figure out how to downscale old school Alterac Valley to a handful of players and kill any ability to speed run it.

The AWC as it is now, sucks to watch.
Every year it’s the same thing. Zero innovation. If you guys seriously wanna save the Arena as an E-sport you need to stop catering to the like 30k-40k people that like the AWC, and start figuring out how to get more people interested.

Seriously, just google AWC peak viewership. Most cups have like 30-40k PEAK viewership. Out of the millions of Warcraft players, that’s it.

You guys need to innovate. The Arena ain’t it.

1 Like