SV stat priority

Looking for advise for best stats to chase. PvP wise in particular, vers being the obvious i know but what is best over all for SV hunters ty.

Haste

/10char

1 Like

Depends on build, but try to peak Crit up to 30-40%, then focus on both mastery and Haste

Ignore this comment. Mastery is dogsht in pretty much every build for sv.

1 Like

Stack as much haste and versatility as you can… crit and mastery are pretty weak for survival in pvp.

haste
vs
crit
mastery

Sorry, but I mean this for BM.

You can try to stack other things but too be honest if it don’t have haste on it then its not for you. I favor crit haste but if it has high haste on it then I’m takin it, periodt. The other stats will work themselves out but i need haste on everything.

but he did not ask for help for Bm spec so why even commet in the first place .

A mistake I would assume. Just leave it be…

haste/crit with a lil vers here and there

Haste > Versatility > Mastery > Critical Strike

Prioritize haste since it reduces global cool down, and it also increases attack speed. You want to get out as many mongoose bites as you can when you’re on your mongoose portion of your rotation since it continually adds 50% dmg with each strike up to 6 stacks, but only for 14 seconds.

Get a lot of haste, get 3 Latent Poisons, and spread your serpent stings. Throw bombs and do a couple kill commands then tab target mongoose after your serpent sting has stacked latent on them and see your dps go crazy.

2 Likes

at lower levels Ive tried building up different things but haste seems to be helping me the most at this point.
I need to jump on my 120 hunter and see what works, but honestly I hate BFA so much I dont think thats going to happen until SL’s is out.

Haste has been the go too for survival in both legion and bfa since it went melee. The way haste effects our gcd’s and how haste currently effects dot effects if they make haste work the same way in SL we can get use to stacking more and more haste.

2 Likes