SV Necro just for fun?

Do you play an SV Hunter? Please share your profile. And who are these top SV Hunters you’re referring to? Care to share their names as well?

I play every class for fun, im not currently playing or gearing my hunt, also just go to arenamate and give yourself a look. Legit no one is playing necro.

If you like it go for it im just saying its pretty bad compared to the other 2, on my war who im trying to play atm im necro which is the worst by far but im still managing it.

He’s actually not wrong. I play survival.

Soul for the most part just world pvps and survival is great at that. It legit does not matter what covenant he is.

And the higher rated meta typically does NOT play necro or venthyr. That’s just factual; so I’m not sure why you are arguing.

As I stated earlier none of the cove are particularly OP in PvP so all in all it really doesn’t matter at this point. May change after the patch.

1 Like

How is it bad? They take Kyrian for pillar humping. I BG and WPVP and there is no way being able to shoot through a wall benefits you in any way when you’re running around kiting or avoiding melee damage. SV has NO burst. So, laying down an AOE and expecting to burst a player down is not going to happen unless they are very under geared. Again, in BGs, RBGs and open world - both Kyrian/NF are very situational. Very rarely will an enemy player stay in your AOE for very long, unless you’re using mass CC and keeping them there, especially against melee since you will be kiting them away from your AOE. I think players look at DPS parses only. SV is a swiss army knife, Necro fits that perfectly. There are NO high rated, ranked SV players. The only one I can remember is Dillon and he went MM.

2 Likes

This is a universal truth

I wasn’t the one that mentioned Soul, but yes, I do watch him and loved that he went Necro too. He also does pretty well in Arena’s too from what I can tell :wink:

Im confused are you talking about wpvp and bgs cause thats not really considered pvp. If so go whatever your heart desires im just saying necro is pretty bad, all top players use kyrian some use venthyr. (In arenas)

Just inspected you, you have 0 rating in arenas and you have the worst legendary crafted, so you really shouldnt argue over this.

And I just checked your rated PVP history and its awful. At least I play SV, who is in more of a position to comment on it, me or you? Roll an SV Hunter and show us how its done? And now you’re deciding what PVP is? WPVP and BGs is where you combat other players, you know - like player versus player, PVP? No, I don’t arena, but somehow I have PVP stats/achievements, better tell Blizzard to fix that.

EDIT - And I have the ilvl 235 Strategem leggo. I’ll equip it for you, there it is, for BGs I wanted the burst. The FD leggo is mainly for Arenas, for when you’re being focused, which again I do not do. In BGs its group PVP so I find the added burst more useful. And it is considered the 2nd best PVP leggo. But you knew that because you’re an SV expert.

Bro just stop, legit take a look at top pvp players no one is using necro go to arenamate.n et if you need a resource necro is not good, and yes when people refer to pvp its usually arenas not wpvp or bgs, since with that you for bgs you want to use pve items, which necro is good for pve and thats why you use it.

You’re both pretty much arguing the same thing. Necro is good in some situations, like wpvp and skirmishes in bgs, in coordinated pvp like arenas you generally want to go kyrian. Who knows with the buffs to necro/venth if we’ll see more rep but BGs/WPvP is definitely pvp…

Kyrian being the “best” for pvp has more to do with the comp availability for glad+ 3v3 players then what’s actually best for your average pvper.
I’d say necro is just as good as any other for average players.

Come the patch, I wouldn’t be surprised if venth becomes the "best " offensively and necro the “best” defensively for glad+ level brackets.

Arena is one form of PvP, BGs and WPvP are another. If you look at the OP, he stated he’d be doing random BGs. So the PvP format for opinions in regard to Necrolord was established from the beginning.

2 Likes

This is a failure of game design. What wasted potential.

Its not news to me, but everytime i hear it, it breaks my heart.

Looks like venthyr is gonna be the go to for pvp now with the new changes, Im not saying necro is bad but compared to Kyrian and Venthyr its pretty garbo, I believe necro is bis for bgs and pve not too sure tho.

I dont play druid this is just the character i do posts on, also I only play resto. I spend a lot of time on this game and play all the classes, I know what is best for each class and spec (dps only), and what do you have against me exactly?

I think you need to go sit down yourself. Chill out. You’re making yourself look pretty dumb.

1 Like