Suspended for objecting to GDKP

You can’t ban GDKPs without banning player trading. So good luck lol

I never read these walls of text because most of the time they are just nonsense. Today is a bad day for the board and bored, so I actually read this and +1.

The part about the train made me LULz irl.

1 Like

I just finished up a kara farm run, 2 hours, netted 1100g in vendor loot and got enough mats to make 2 mongoose scrolls which sell for 250g to 300g on my server. So over 1500g in 2 hours (a bit less because I hit lockout and watched tv for 15 min).

No rmt needed. Soneone could do that a couple times a week and in a few weeks easily have enough to bid 10k on a bis item in a gdkp.

1 Like

If they suspend for yelling then how come that guy yelling regularly in chat about saving our planet isn’t hit? Why is it ok for him? I’ve seen him yell spam that crap 5 times in a row before.

Edit: Guess it was my turn again, got hit for a day just making a joke in a joke thread (not my thread btw). To think they could be going after the rampant bots instead.
(Censored until March 26)

How does one block a NPC?

Ignore him and move on with your life.

Imagine not having the shut up Rhonin weak aura.

1 Like

No they won’t, but you might get one for false reports.

1 Like

You were annoying people so they reported you. Spamming sucks.

A GM did not target you. You’re not being picked on by blizzard. It doesn’t take very many reports for people to get in trouble since it’s automated.

In fact, you will get a notice first and then you will get suspended. This can’t be the first time you’ve done something like this.

This is coming from someone who has done and said a lot worse than what you’re saying you’re doing.

2 Likes

If you really got banned for that and you didn’t do anything else wrong, you should write down a complain letter to Blizzard, cuz that’s conflicting with “Freedom of speech” big time.

1 Like

Freedom of Speech has to do with the government not putting you in jail for saying something outside of a specific list of things.

Has zero to do with private companies and their policies and TOS.

6 Likes

Freedom of speech has nothing to do with company policies.

4 Likes

There’s literally YouTube guides showing people go from zero gold, to gold cap (214k gold) in just a few weeks time. Making gold off the AH, and making gold off professions is incredibly easy in wrath Classic. LOADS of people are sitting on piles of hundreds of thousands of gold, without even considering gold buying or botting.

On top of that if you’re a regular GDKP enjoyer you can easily make hundreds of thousands of gold just from attending GDKPs and not spending gold in them.

Yes botting and gold buying is a huge issue, but it’s far from the only way people acquire gold.

Its like wanting to ban forks because of obesity in america

1 Like

Ive run probably hundreds of gdkps and never seen anything this blatant. Not saying it never happen, but the odds that it has never once happened to me, but on the one gdkp someone who “despises gdkps” ran everyone was just openly discussing gold buying seem pretty low…

I guess what Im saying is… youre clearly lying

2 Likes

Man Americans are dumb sometimes…

See above… Wow forum Oncology…

2 Likes

Believe what you wish. Many of the players were defending the purchases by claiming they had already done the raids on their mains and were just gearing alts so it was somehow ok. This was on Pagel Alliance just for reference.

Again I’ll acknowledge I do not have vast experience with GDKP’s but since this seemed like a topic discussed so overtly it is hard for me to believe you are being truthful, so I suppose it works both ways.

1 Like

Freedom of speech is basic rule for any social entity. World of Warcraft is or at least used to be a social game. This is not a legal comment. It’s a moral one.

Besides, I haven’t seen a single policy saying yelling in condemnation of GDKPs is against the ToS. As long he was respectful and not spamming he must have be allowed to say whatever he wanted to. Additionally this is an RP game, Gathering people to do in game events isn’t against ToS. Again I am not sure what exactly he did or he didn’t do that’s why I put the “if” clause in my post.

Lastly, if you are a GDKP fan and you think whoever talks or do against GDKP should be banned, I don’t have much to say to you.

You could link us the discord so we could see for ourselves how they are. I 100% believe you made it up tho

1 Like

What does this even mean? You can’t just throw out word salad and pretend it’s some sort of imaginary code.

Because that’s obviously not why he was suspended. He was suspended for spamming, which IS in fact a violation of the TOS. Which I’m sure you could have figured out on your own except you’ve decided to be willfully ignorant here for some reason.

See above. If you really can’t figure it out than you’re not trying very hard or working with a room temp IQ>

See above, since you REALLY don’t seem to be getting it…

loll I mentioned “spamming” in my post. That’s the only thing you decided to not to quote from my reply. I suggest more reading than talking. See above.