Surviving the Wall of No

Shoutout to everyone and anyone here who survived the Wall of No.

This is a dark time when posts were made by us on the forums begging for legacy server options. We were greeted by hundreds nay thousands of players who typed “No”, “They will never”, “Stop Asking”. But I salute you, brave warriors who persisted. Thankyou for everything and all you did during this time to push against the backlash, knowing full well it would be enjoyable to all. Unfortunately, many who contributed to the ‘No’ portion also had a big say in… changes, which is not ideal or fair. But we were right, I notice you.

6 Likes

I remember those ‘people’. Those were some of the most insufferable neanderthal cretins I ever laid eyes upon the forums. They called us a cult, blinded by rose tinted goggles and said we were delusional. They smugly rubbed it in our faces for years that we would NEVER get what we want. I still hate them.

So you mean folk at Blizzard?

Be happy for your game and playing your way. All else is just water under the bridge.
Let it go.

2 Likes

Started playing again in 2019, and still playing… “nostalgia and rose goggles” apparently keep me playing.

2 Likes

Haha at this point many of us have been playing classic to Era for longer than actual vanilla was out. Not even including time on pservers.

But haters will still say we are chasing some nostalgia :joy:

Perhaps the game is actually really good

3 Likes

Truly, its better than I remember it actually being in original vanilla. This is me looking at it coming back in 2019 from retail and realising its way better than I remember and far better than retail.

4 Likes

Speak up Sonny’ I can’t hear ya without my hearing aids

Lol rent free

1 Like

I’m pretty sure virtually all of these people turned into the pro changes crowd as soon as classic was confirmed?

Hopefully they place a era realm for tbc and Wrath

1 Like