Surprising to see MM buffed

they still are ;__;

not so much in rated BGs but in random BGs it’s still a shooting range with hunters, boomy, lock and fire mage rn lol

Mana isnt really a caster resource anymore

Your attempt to include hunters into the “caster” club is disgusting.

Burn the heretic.

Lol im trolling

wdym
we’re casters bro
i cast dismiss pet all the time

2 Likes

MM is like ranged Arms and BM is ranged Fury. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

6 Likes

I’ll have you and that hunter lover Sockems burned together

1 Like

can’t burn when im throwing bomba at your dome, nerd
have fun combusting this ros loser

LMAO, they buff MM who is one hitting people and nerf balance.

Edit: I guess they were not killing mages fast enough in 3 seconds, 1 is more appropriate.

MM is going to be worse than destro locks…the burst will be insane.

1 Like

I think I am right, that’s why the glass cannon nerf the MM DMG buff.

Yes? It was in need of adjustments.

Out of all the good things in this update, MM buffs were not welcome.

MM needs more utility, defense, or a CD to cast on the move to help it in Arena. Maybe shift damage into their spells that aren’t affected by armor.

But raw damage is always oppressive on MMs in battlegrounds. BGs don’t have the distance or LOS constraints Arena does. If you want to spin or cap a flag- MM gets free uptime on you.

Also, from a BG perspective Starbust has to be gutted. Starfall damage is insane. Too many BG objectives are on Choke Points where AOE excels. And I can’t think of an AOE spell that lasts as long or has as wide a radius as Starfall/burst.

7 Likes

Well Blizzard keeps buffing the wrong damage.

Their physical damage definitely doesn’t need a buff. Rapid Fire/Aimed Shot are massively oppressive into cloth.

If MM ever needed a damage buff it should be to things like Serpent Sting, Arcane Shot, and Bleeds, because those bypass armor. So MM damage profile becomes comparably good into cloth or plate.

In b4

LInE teh HUnTeRr (drools uncontrollably on the floor)

Good, hunters will delete mages even worse now.

1 Like

not the changes i felt MM needed but how hard exactly are MM hunters hitting you guys this season?

the most i’ve crit for is 190k on cloth with careful aim + chakrams + on-use, about 1/3 of current healthpools?

i also have 26% mastery, the most you can possibly get at this point, which also makes my aimed shot a 2.5 second cast, i can’t imagine the damage from a haste/vers geared MM hunter being worth complaining about unless you’re a mage

no, you’re not

1 Like

its a shot from a hunter harhar

There’s so many ways to safely buff mm so it’s not toxic and yet they keep buffing aimed shot. Literally the one thing everyone complains about. I don’t understand these devs

1 Like