Suramar questline bugged?

I was going through the Suramar quests in an attempt to unlock the Nightborne. However, I seem to be stuck due to a bugged quest. I’m currently in the Waning Crescent portion of the questline, which according to wowhead looks like this:

1.Lady Lunastre
|
2.One of the People
|
3.Dispensing Compassion
|
4.Special Delivery ------ opt1.The Gondolier
| ------------------------------ │
5.Shift Change ---------- opt2.All Along the Waterways opt3.Redistribution
|
6.Friends in Cages
|
7.Little One Lost
|
8.Friends On the Outside opt4.Wasted Potential
|
9.Thalyssra’s Abode opt5.Thalyssra’s Drawers

I completed the first 3 quests without issue. I then completed Special Delivery by obtaining the 3 Stacks of Letters from the couriers and turned in the quest, but Silgryn does not have a follow-up quest for me. So it seems that Shift Change is bugged.

The Gondolier seems to be bugged as well (although that’s not as big of a deal since it’s optional). I met the Gondolier to turn in that quest, but she did not give me any follow-up quests either.

Important notes: I am not in Chromie time, as I am at max level. Also, this has actually happened to me on 2 different characters now.

7 Likes

Having the same problem and I submitted a ticket for it.
I see some other people have posted this same issue as well. I hope they can just give us the quest we need to keep going or debug it.

3 Likes

same exact issue. I am fully exalted with the Nighborne and still cannot do anything. I have found at least 3 other forum posts with the exact same issue now so this is definitely a bugged quest.

2 Likes

Same issue here, no solution that I can think of has worked. Makes trying to unlock the allied race pretty annoying seeing as I literally can’t do any quest in suramar anymore, therefore making me unable to do the achievement to unlock them. Fun!

3 Likes

I had this same problem, you just have to be using your masquerade disguise to talk to Deline to get the second part of the Gondolier questline, finish that and then Silgryn should be able to give you Shift Change.

20 Likes

you are a life saver!

I guess what happens is that ppl didn’t have flying/mount before prepatch.
Therefore they always wear the disguise, which triggers the quests.

Now ppl usually fly around and don’t wear the mask, which triggers the issues.

1 Like

Germantlis, you’re a genius! That is pretty frustrating that you can’t get the quest without the disguise on. Thanks!

1 Like

How did you get the quest Lady Lunastre to show up? I’ve complete the prerequisites according to Wowhead but she doesn’t show the quest. I don’t understand.

I’m also bugged Aendel. I’ve done everything I think you can possibly do in Suramar up until this point. I’m stuck at 6/11 in the storyline and nothing else pops up. From what I can tell, next should be Lady Lunastre but nothing. I’m revered with Nightfallen at this point, have done with the withering training a few times, fed them over and over and they won’t offer me the next questline. So confused.

@Aendel I think I may have found something. I read somewhere else to use the masquerade spell that disguises you in the city. This has made some other quests available to me now that weren’t previously. Something on the main map, but also some minor ones that showed up on the mini-map. I hope this helps you some, as I think it may be what I was missing. Wish it was made more apparent you needed to do this.

I found a fix for this. Find someone who is not max level and party sync with them. It allows you into the zone to finish up that quest chain.

you saved my butt. thank you

Thank you! This fixed it.