Supporting BLM shows a growth of Blizzard's character

coarse if @Asmon would say something on his stream Blizz would prolly stream a public apology for bringing up politics in a video game within the next 15 min

3 Likes

Then its pure double standards.

7 Likes

Police brutality against black people exists!

5 Likes

Xi has taught them well.

15 Likes

^ Didn’t do their homework. Thanks for playing. Refer to Table 43A, UCR, 2018. Refer to Washington Post police involved shootings database, 2018. Refer to # of police encounters per year. Easy Google searches here folks.

48 Likes

People who keep quoting china need to realize that blizzard has to pick their battles. Civil rights in china is not a battle blizzard will win. It would just result in their games being banned in the country and tons of Chinese civilians losing one of their forms of escapism.

5 Likes

let me fix this for you …
Police brutality against people exist!

48 Likes

Quoting because it stands to be said again. And again. And again…

9 Likes

As I said in one of the other deleted posts it is easy to virtue single by saying BLM, but what are they actually doing to show BLM? What are their minority and female hire rates? Why are they not paying their workers the industry average or some even a livable wage? How can any company that does business with China even pretend to be progressive?

14 Likes

But only black people are killing each other hourly. But that doesn’t matter to the BLM movement.

50 Likes

but they support china so no.

2 Likes

Sorry but you can’t be selective when it comes to human rights.

14 Likes

No its called doing business in foreign countries. You can’t do business in an Islamic country if you promote alcohol use in a game.

1 Like

I did look at the table. African-Americans are 13.4% of the U.S. population but represent 27.4% of the arrests. There is something seriously wrong there. So, yes, the numbers support the claims Black folk are over-represented in arrests.

16 Likes

Then go to china right now and start protesting the country. I’d like to know how long you’d hold up that ideology.

3 Likes

Going politics not a good idea. Black lives matter hmm yea all of people’s lives matter. Yet not everyone is burning cities to the ground or taking over parts of Seattle. My favorite going overseas and disrupting other nations. Not to mention a lot of police officers are getting killed and hurt during this mess. Not a smart move to put it lightly getting mixed up in this mess. You should be wise enough to realize most of the articles on the major news outlets are garbage, and prompting certain results. Saying what you said and then you did not even bother to recognize all the police that have been wounded or killed during this mess pitfull. I will not bother to respond further to this thread as I know how the mob feels. By mob I mean people going which ever direction is the most popular at the time.

28 Likes

Sigh.

/10 chars

3 Likes

Man you guys are too fast, at least let me flag just one of these posts today.

2 Likes

But you can decide your values of alcoholism outweigh doing business there! Unless your values actually don’t mean anything… Funny how that works.

4 Likes

They have the option to pull out and not do business with them. Being selective will always get them called out.

4 Likes