Support our hero efx

Why is his community council thread hidden for inappropriate content / trolling?

The only way to get anything done is to get Venruki / Supatease / all the content creators to get into their reaction circlej3rk about blizzard locking PVP community council threads for no reason.

really pathetic 0 effort from blizzard

Guaranteed it was the use of “apes” that got his post hidden / unlisted. To be clear, it was Swole reporting it. Using that terminology is just an easy way for anyone to be able to flag it, and if a mod sees it, they are going to uphold the action.

7 Likes

Do not speak to me again, I have asked you twice to stop. I will report you for harassment if you do it again.

Moderator Note: Replying in and of itself is not harassment. If you don’t wish to see a particular user, place them on ignore.

14 Likes

Post is now visible again but it doesnt inspire confidence that somewhere between 1 person + alts or a small group of people can just immediately get topics delisted/hidden.

Small indie company.

3 Likes

As long as it doesn’t involve the word apes, theres no reason for it to be taken down. There’s no reason to call people apes.

What was the reason behind your child comments

9 Likes

Just a reminder to whoevers watching. One post about you abusing alts reporting reported to CS board will INSTANTLY get you banned. Mods keep track of account report activity and can easily track your activity.

1 Like

I edited it to remove it and now it’s unlisted. If it isn’t reinstated I’ll just make it again with better wording so they can’t get their kicks off reporting it.

5 Likes

If you go to a hockey game and during the intermission they have “timbits hockey”. A bunch of cute 8 year olds all swarm around the puck falling over.

That’s what watching double fistweaving melee cleaves is like. Except they’re not cute and more than likely yelling nonsensical grunts on discord.

For the love of god dont say that to him

3 Likes

Post restored. We are back.

14 Likes
  1. Plays fistweaver
  2. Named Griefgodx

Checks out. :stuck_out_tongue:

MAKE WAY FOR THE COMMUNITY COUNCIL MEMBER FROM MOK’NATHAL

LONG SHALL HE REIGN

1 Like

Probably not to different to the tournament early in DF where a team played a Brewmaster Monk and won games with it, not that much different in how it looks.

Funny that because it’s the more complete Priest healer spec in PvP atm.

You’re not wrong!

1 Like

Rare dbod w

1 Like

I know he’ll spam report but i just don’t care. I’m not on the forums that much anymore anyways. I just wanted to call him what he is.

Pretty wild that someone finally makes a quality post in the community council forums and some unemployed, self-proclaimed ethos expert mass reports that post thats in his best interest.

For your own sake (you know who you are), go do something that gives you purpose. Stop being dog water at life and WoW. I’m almost baffled that someone can suck so hard on all fronts. You literally have the key to success by just doing the opposite of what ever you think is right. Yet, here we are. No friends, no career, and no rating.

10 Likes

Lmao, look at this moderator note btw, Blues actively looking at this and will comment here in defense of Swole but not say a word about the post by Efx.

Gg, give me a ban. Never have I been more disappointed by a moderator than this here.

5 Likes