Superman needs your guidance

So you’re just full of it now yeah?

What are you talking about

You’re part of a very small minority now that actually thinks this still.

That’s against the CoC.

Your right he cant comprehend simple statements im done

1 Like

It says right there on raider io how many ppl play monk and how many ppl play warrior splits them up by spec. Monk is 80k prot warrior is 120k simple math 40k difference in favor of prot

A spec being popular at lower levels, yes less utilized at a higher level of play, is your entire argument for monk being better?

How do you function.

Prot being more popular in 10s has nothing to do with 25s, which is what was being discussed.

What is wrong with you.

No one brought up 25s. He is right with your reading comprehension issue. Please study English.

You’re actually ridiculous.

1 Like

The only thing rediculous here is your comprehension of information. Im not knocking prot, i love my prot warrior but monk is leet rn

What does the number of people playing at all key levels have to do with the number of people playing at 20+, and what does that have to do regardless with what’s better in top levels keys like 25.

Like, your logic isn’t even faulty, it’s just nothing.

Im not gonna argue with you homie the information is all there. Choose not to see it if you want.

So you have nothing to back what you’re saying and offer no connection or reason whatsoever.

Correlation is not causation.

I told you where i got my information and its all there. Your just talking in circles for the sake of talking

You are citing the number of tanks for all key levels.

What does that have to do with tanks doing 24 and 25 keys.

And what does the popularity of a spec have to do with it’s capability.

You have not connected a single dot. You’re just spewing a singular statistic like it means something.

The leaderboards say it all. If other tank specs were doing better it would reflect that. your the one that said brewmaster was more popular but its not. Theres more monks in the higher keys because they are doing better. To argue against what the leaderboard says is idiotic.

The leaderboard where the highest score key was done with a prot warrior, or where both warrior, monk, and paladin tanks have all timed 25s? Or is it the leaderboard where literally every tank in the MDI was a prot warrior, or the leaderboard where 5 out of the 13 tanks to have timed 25s are prot warriors, or what?

You keep citing “the leaderboards” but you’re not showing anything that shows monk is the inherently best tank for m+.

https://raider.io/mythic-plus-rankings/season-bfa-3/all/world/leaderboards-strict#role=tank:mode=unique:minMythicLevel=20:maxMythicLevel=99
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/23#class=Tanks
In raid and m+, monk is straight up the most popular tank at higher levels. That’s not an argument you can go against.

How the hell does popularity indicate capability? Please try and answer this one question.

There are literally 2 more monks in the top level of keys than warriors. How is 7 vs 5 indicative of being superior.

You have literally repeatedly cited not the leaderboard, but just the overall statistic of tanks. That means tanks doing +2 keys. You realize that, right? Right?!

1 Like

So drez post nerf (70% TC dmg decrease during AV) we do the same amount of dmg? Take in consideration Ilvl inflation

Are we still topping the meters for prot

First off, it wasn’t a 70% nerf, that’s basic math.

Lower single target, lower burst, higher sustained. All things relative, it’s largely the same.

What does this even mean.

Y e s ?

With Visions prot’s avatar uptime is literally doubled in certain scenarios, in others it’s a meager 1.6x increase in uptime. The damage nerf mostly just dropped burst damage, sustain is actually increased.

Bruh, Just because you give wrong information to players and Drez corrects you does not make him a troll, he is simply helping people become better players.

1 Like

Unstoppable force increased the dmg of tc by 100% and reduced the duration by 50% during avatar (pre nerf) it was reduced to 30% thus I said 70% nerf. I should have worded that more specifically

What that means is take into account the increase in Ilvl naturally from obtaining better gear from 8.1-8.2 so say for example we do 30k dps in 8.1 and same in 8.2; thus staying in the same place while our gear and stars get stronger. To me that would be a net loss as I would assume a more linear increase

It increased the damage to 200% from 100%. The nerf reduced it from 200% to 130%. Which is a 35% nerf.

Yes. Obviously. Literally what does this have to do with anything. Other tanks also have a higher ilvl, so why does that matter literally at all.

It matters because IMO the nerf was too much