<SuperBestFriends> Ally on Stormrage 5/8M LF RDPS (mages!) Tues/Thurs 845 EST

SuperBestFriends (US ALLIANCE STORMRAGE) is a semi casual raiding, M+ing, and social guild focused on having fun. We formed at the start of BFA and contain players of all skill levels. If you’re looking for a tight knit community, to make close friends and progress, then we’re for you!

Going into 8.2 and the Eternal Palace, we are looking to fill out a Normal/Heroic team and a Heroic/Mythic team. (Mostly rDPS but all classes welcome to apply!)

Saturday Team (Normal/Heroic):

-Saturday Nights (9PM EST)

-Recruiting for all, but especially would love a tank!

Tuesday/Thursday Team (Heroic/Mythic):

Raid times: Tuesday/Thursday- 745 pm Central time - 11 pm central time (Main progression)

–Currently looking for DPS: Ranged DPS (Warlock, Spriest especially).

–If your class isn’t listed above, please still feel free to APPLY. We review case-by-case. We’re currently 9/9 H 3/9 M in BoD, 2/2 H CoS. Our --current goal for our Mythic team is to grab AOTC in about a month and hop into Mythic progression.

–We are not recruiting any raid healers or tanks at this time. BUT if you’d like to join the guild as a social and you heal/tank then feel free to message us!

Friday - 8pm central (ALT/NORMAL/FARM/SILLY AMAZING RACE STUFF/GNOME SLAYING) - Optional for all raid teams

Bnet info:

rahat#11488
hugs#1735

This is a bump.

Still looking for more raiders and pals!

Bumpalicious

Still lookachinoing

4/8 now that Crab Lady DEAD

helom shalom dalom palom still looking for solid ranged dps!

Come on by if you like killing bosses, we do that good

Recruiting for QC and on-wards :smiley:

queens court and people lookin to have a good time :smiley:

I wish azshara would cal me back :frowning:

:vulcan_salute:t4: Bumpity Bump Bump.

come join us!!

ashara also does not call me back

BUMPITY ~ Looking for best friends! :cupid:

gamers lets game sometime

it is lit as the kids say

i am love with the lamp

hellooo0o pls love us