Super Squirt on Oct 21

Squirt will be visiting the garrison on Monday, October 21 (in 6 days) for NA/Oceanic. Just in time for this month’s Pet Battle Bonus week.

Happy battling :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Link to the big thread on strategies for Squirt. I personally like the Broom/Bonestorm one, but of course it comes down to the pets and the goals you have:

Any new strats with BFA pets?

Broom/bonestorm is soul destroying after a few hundred battles.

Is Squirt up for anyone yet? Its like 8pm Oceanic time and 2am American on the 21st October.

Reminder that this is today! Squirt should be in the garrison for NA/Oceanic.

My go-to is the S/S Bronze Whelpling strat, but I’d be interested in newer ones using BFA pets.

S/S Bronze Whelpling / Spectral Tiger Cub (or Widget the Departed)
it’s 100% consistent and can be used with any level carry and takes about 1 minute 20 seconds.

Start with bronze whelpling

1. tail sweep
  2. tail sweep
  3. tail sweep
  4. tail sweep (Deebs is dead)
  5. early advantage (bronze whelpling dead)
  6. select spectral tiger cub and use spectral strike (tyri dead)
  7. switch to carry
  8. switch back to spectral tiger cub
  9. prowl
  10. spectral strike (puzzle dead)

This Strat also works if your Bronze Whelpling is is H/S like mine. However, you’ll have to switch it up once you get Deebs to around ~20 health with Tail Sweeps and use Lift Off instead (so you can get rid of the debuff). Everything else is the same! It definitely takes a little bit more time, but it is still very effective.

Wow I missed super squirt day. Had it marked on my calendar and everything. Fell asleep the second I got home. When is the next one?

Next Super Squirt for NA/Oceanic is Thursday, December 5, 2019.

1 Like