Super Squirt Dec 25(2018)

Hope you aren’t busy that day lol.

2 Likes

25 December, I think.

thank you. I’ll change the title to reflect this.

what could anyone be doing on Dec. 25th that is more important than Super Squirt day? :wink:

Hopefully there isn’t any problem with menageries and Squirt because of the recent patch breakage.

Merry Christmas

Squirt arrives at my garrisons 2 AM on the 26th, local time.
Living down-under is so mush more convenient. :slight_smile:

Just a very interesting historical fact I recently became aware of.

It seems that the legendary Viking known as Erik the Red had a son who not only inherited his father’s trademarked red hair and beard, but also his bloodlust and combative nature.

His warlike disposition extended even to his domestic life, for although he adored his wife, the two of them couldn’t agree on anything. Not even the weather. It was just that ridiculous.

One day, he looked out his window and noted that it was raining outside. His wife also looked and informed her husband that it was snowing, not raining. He insisted it was rain, while she remained just as vehement that it was snow.

Finally, Erik the Red’s volatile son slammed his fist down on the table and thundered, “Rudolph the Red knows rain, dear!”

2 Likes

I read this out loud to my daughter, and her response was “Amazingly well set up.” And “Was that possibly Leif’s younger brother?” We both couldn’t keep a straight face! Thanks for the holiday laugh!:laughing:

1 Like

I wonder if your daughter would concede that you have a gift for telling jokes. That’s not an easy joke to deliver verbally. You’re introducing the character’s name with the punch line. (Because even saying the name Rudolph before the end will give it away; and forget about referring to him as Rudolph the Red before the punchline.) Then you have to deliver the familiar phrase to make it clear that you’re saying Rudolph the Red knows rain when he sees it.

You must be very good at telling jokes.

No character exp for Squirt now?

Darn it, no player xp for Squirt anymore. I got 2 levels on a toon last time it was super squirt day.

It looks like Blizzard hit the character XP gain from Squirt with the nerf bat so hard it died. This was one of my favorite ways of leveling alts. /sadface

Probably only a minor consolation, but beasts of burden is up and still gives player EXP. The pet EXP during pet week is less than Squirts during pet week, but is potentially higher than Squirts would be on a non pet week. So not as much pet experience, but you still get some alt levelling as a tradeoff.

Versus Baby Bjorn I use H/H Iron starlette (I believe both the H/P and P/P also work, but would need to fully test). I do Windup, Toxic Smoke, Windup, Explode. Pet EXP gets halved between the two carry pets if they are the same level. You’ll also want some bandages

1 Like

When is the next super Squirt?

Next Super Squirts:
NA and Oceanic = May 3
EU = March 13

Full schedule: https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16187

2 Likes

Bumping this for visibility. Sunday will be pet leveling day!

1 Like

Wot?

lol

#10characters